~chapter 1~

Violets pov
I walk over and sit on the couch full of boredom."I'm so fucking bored and sans and paps aren't home yet.." I say to myself. "Maybe I can do something productive while their both gone.." I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge to find leftover spaghetti and ketchup. "Ugh..maybe I should go to grillbys.." I then close the fridge and get dressed,after that I grab my scarf and jacket along with my boots.I open the door walking outside then closed the door. "Brr..chilly" I then walk over to grillbys when someone grabbed me covering my mouth so I couldn't scream.

Inks pov
I see a deer walking out her door in undertale but behind me was error. "What're you doing here error..?", he replied with a grin "I'm here to destroy you once and for all~" I stand up grabbing the paintbrush behind me and slash error, but he dodges it. I couldn't stop him so I teleported in undertale I see this girl walking to grillbys so I hide in an ally and grab her wrist covering her mouth.

Violets pov
"Mmm!-" I pushed him away with all the might I had in me. "Wh-who are you!?" I asked while being scared as hell. "I'm ink sans but you can call me ink" He says while offering his hand for me to shake, so I did.
"Nice to meet you...I'm vi-" "I know" he interrupts me with a smile on his face. "Your names violet". "How do you know my name..?" I asked him still scared as hell. "I made this au of course" he replied still smiling. I tilt my head but shake it off and then he helps me up. "Thanks.." I say "no problem" he replied.

Glitches pov
I make a puppet then I see error come back looking tired as always.. "e-error are you okay??" I ask very worried about my big bros safety."y-yea I'm fine little sis" "are you sure..?" I asked still worried, "yep" he replied hugging me, I hug back with a relieved look on my face.

Splatters pov
I sit and wait for ink in the void, "what's taking so damn long" I say to myself. I then see ink with some girl which I think is violet but I should pretend I don't know her for me and inks safety. "Who're you..?", "Who're you?" She asked i replied seriously "I asked you first". She gave up then introduces herself "Tch...the names violet.." "nice to meet ya violet, the names splatter,inks sister of course"
"Nice to meet you" she says to me. "Nice to meet you too I guess."

Sans's pov
I walk back home to go back to sleep but when I got there, violet was gone. "Violet? You here?" I yell but there was no answer "violet?!" I yelled again. She wasn't there so a ran out to look for her.

Glitch's pov
I make puppets with error "I made you big bro" I say with a smile on my face. "And I made you too" then we both hug eachother until someone teleported me away somewhere with gooey tentacles,I sit there and cry. "Aww~ what's wrong gorgeous~?" The strange gooey skeleton asks. "Wh-where am I..? And wh-who're you..?"
I ask him while tearing up. "The names nightmare hun~" he replied with a grin