Chapter 3- To Wonderland

The petals flew through the air and into a rabbit hole. They traveled down the hole of spinning furniture, things and chairs. They then went through one of the doors that passed into a wonderland. Through the wind the petals traveled without one left behind. The wind led the petals to a white castle in the distance.

The White Queen sat in her throne room, all alone until the petals burst open the doors to the throne room and the queen got up. She took a sword from beneath her skirts and aimed it at the petals as they sat themselves down right before her. They sat there and became restless. The White Queen still held her sword at the petals on the ground and slowly walked towards them. When she saw that they were harmless she put the sword away beneath her dress. The petals turned back into Summer and the queen took a step back.

"Who are you," She said. Summer straightened herself and looked up with fear in her eyes. The White Queen noticed the bloody wound on her torso. She noticed that her eyes where silver, "What happened to you?"

"My name is Summer Rose and I am a huntress. I hunt down the Grimm who like to tear apart all humans and animals," Summer replied. She looked away to the floor and said no more.

"But what happened to you? You're bleeding," the Queen asked again.

Summer looked down at her stomach and saw she was right. She looked up at The White Queen again,"Oh, Uh. I was out on a mission with my partner and I got stabbed. Everything was painful until it went away."

The White Queen took Summer's wrist to feel her pulse and felt how physically cold Summer was inside, "You're dead, but your body and soul still remains. It may do so for the next 100 years if you want to stay here in Wonderland."

"Wait, where am I? I'm What?," Summer asked as she pulled her arm away.

"The reason why you still have your soul is because you're in wonderland," the queen replied. She noticed Summer's eyes, "I think I can also see why." The queen turned around and went back to her the chair of her throne.

"What? What's that," Summer asked. She was very confused, "Please explain this to me. I don't get why."

"Come sit next to me, child," The Queen sat down. Summer went up the steps of the throne room and sat on the floor almost in front of her. The White Queen continued, "There is so much more to the power of your eyes then I guess you were told. Of course It might be unknown to your world than ours. You have more abilities of it in Wonderland then you do in the normal world because the power of wonder is the second much greatest power to ever have. It energizes your power to do more."

"Is it for anyone who possesses any power," Summer asked.

"If it is upon the most good of people such as you, but that's only if they choose to come here. For you, you were brought here," the queen said, "It allows you to stay the same age, not feel pain anymore since you are dead in the real world, but there's one thing that will stay with you. Your physical scars and wounds from your world will stay on you forever. Because you are here, your body is gone from the other world. If you leave here then your body will disintegrate and your soul will destroy itself."

"But, I have a family," Summer's eye's watered, "You mean... I can't leave?"

"I'm sorry, Summer, but you can't," The queen shook her head, "If they came to visit you here then you can see them. Other than that, I really wish I knew what to say."

"Is there anyway I can contact them," Summer asked. She was begging on her hands and knees.

"I have no idea it there is even a way," The queen replied. One of her butlers came through the door with the Royal court behind him. Summer quickly got up and went back down the stairs of the throne. She stood there as The White Queen stood up. Everyone of the court bowed. Summer did the same and the council looked at her when they spotted the blood on her cloths. The White Queen noticed and asked one of the nurses in the council to come up. She whispered something in the nurse's ear and the nurse nodded. The Queen then spoke again, "Summer, you are dismissed. Cherry will take you to get cleaned up."

Summer nodded and Cherry took her to a clinic within the castle. The walls and everything in the castle were either white or a very light pastel color. Summer sat down on a little clinic bed and the nurse told her to take off her shirt. Summer did so as the nurse took out a big emergency kit out of the cabinet above her. Cherry opened it and she took out the cleaning solution and some gauze pads out. She brought them over to Summer and put some of the cleaner on one of the pads and began to wipe away the brown blood which took eight minutes.