Chapter 4- Unknown history

"Who was that," asked one of the councilman, "I do say, she was not presentable." Everyone sat down outside on the patio of the castle. There was tea and sweets out.

The White Queen took a sip from her Tea cup and then spoke, "Her name is Summer Rose and she has silver eyes. She was killed in her own world and came here. I don't know why or how she even found wonderland, but when she came to me, she was actually rose petals. White Rose petals."

"Your Highness, I do believe that this happened 200 years ago," said one of the mistresses sitting at the table. The Queen looked up from her tea and looked up. "She was actually the queen of all roses and too had silver eyes. Could she have come back?"

"That was Vedaline Rose. This is a Summer Rose we're talking about," replied another of the council men.

"What's Summer Rose," asked another one of the mistresses.

"I believe it's not a Summer Rose that is here but a Summer Rose to take back the Kingdom of Roses again," said a voice. It came from the tree and everyone turned around to see who it was. It was the Cheshire Cat, laying in the tree swaying his light and dark purple striped tail back and forth. She had on a big smile, "They have struggles without one since Your Grandmother Killed Vedaline and have been with in the rule of The Red Queen ever since. You did not know that White Queen? Come on. Someone needs to catch up on their history."

"Who's to teach us if school is only one day in the year and we've already graduated? They refused to teach us that part of history anyway," one of the mistresses of the council replied as she fanned herself. The White became unsatisfied of the conversation with the Cheshire involved, but kept calm.

"Is there something Wrong, my queen," asked the Cat. Everyone turned to her and she shook her head.

"No not at all. I just think I should read more of this piece of unknown history first," The White Queen replied.

"Well it's in the volt at The Rose Kingdom if you ever want to go there," said the Cat. With that, he faded and went away. Everyone was confused at this point so The White Queen dismissed everyone from the table. She then got up and went to see Summer in one of the Guest Rooms.