Chapter 12- At the Party

Summer woke up to a knock on her door. She must have fallen asleep on her bed. Summer got up from her bed and opened up the door, "Yes?"

"Your highness, your guests are here," said Maviaha. She curtsied.

"What time is it," Summer asked. She was confused.

"It's 6pm, my queen," Maviaha answered.

Oh no. I'm gonna be late, Summer thought, "Um, I'll be down in five minutes."

"Are you okay," Maviaha asked.

"Yeah, I'm just not ready yet, that's all," Summer replied.

"Okay." Summer shut her door and Ran to her closet and unzipped her dress from the back, She saw blood peeking through the bandages so she took a medical box from one of the shelves in her closet. She took out new bandages and a special ointment The White Queen had given her. She was running out of it. Summer put the ointment on one of the bandages and wrapped the bandages around her stomach and torso. The White Queen was right. Scars from the old works she lived in wouldn't go away as long as she was dead, but the body would only act normally for 100 years in Wonderland. It was just that she would produce more blood to regenerate healing of any injury in this world. In Summer's case, She would bleed from the stomach once a month. This was the time she would. Summer then zipped up her dress and went to the dresser for her brush. She brushed her hair, straightened her cloak and went downstairs. She went the back route to the inside stage of the Ballroom and walked through the curtains, out into the light. The White Queen came out of the other side of the stage and curtsied to Summer. Summer did the same. The Red Queen came through the Door with her men and Both saw her walk elegantly with her big head held high.

When The Queen of Hearts got to the stage, she turned to the crowd of people and whispered to Summer, "By no means does this make us friends."

Everyone in the room got quiet and they all bowed t the three queens on the steps of the stage. Summer then stepped forward and spoke, "May the Celebration begin!"

The music started and people began to ballroom dance. Some people where on the side of the floor at tables and a few children ran around playing. The White Queen spoke, "I'm so happy you could come, sister!"

"Oh please," The Queen of hearts replied, "I only came because you begged me at last night's meeting."

"It's still nice that you still came though," The White Queen gave her sister a smile.

As The Red Queen Bickered to her sister, Summer spotted some familiar figures walk into the room. Her heart skipped a beat and she jumped, facing the White Queen, "Um, Marina."

"Yes," The White Queen replied.

"Do you know that special liquid stuff you gave me ten years ago? Do you have more of it," Summer asked.

"Are you running out?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll make more for you!"

"Thank you so much!"

"You're Welcome!"

The Red Queen gave the two a look of suspicion and Summer looked at her, "What are you two up to? Spill it."

"It's for-," Summer Started

The White Queen took over to save Summer, "Cleaning Blood from sheets! Sometimes it will be there for days and not come out so why not use a drop of that?"

Summer nodded and innocently smiled at The Queen of hearts. The Red Queen glared at the two for a moment and then replied with a sniff while looking back at the crowd. She pouted, "Well I too would like that in my kingdom. Marina, Why did you tell me you made that?"