3.

Richie and Bill made it to Richies house finally. More of Bills whining about how 'rude' I was to this kid and I'll go insane. Rude? Whatever.

"Being nice doesn't come on the menu here, buddy boy." He hopped out of his black truck, making a bee line for his door. He busted in, immediately running to his room with Bill falling behind his shiny black boots.

The second they made it to his room, Richie fell flat on his face onto his bed. Oh how he missed home for the seven hours of hell.

"B-bev told me there was a party going on at Max's house. Says it's a little study group. I think that would be fun!"

Richie groaned. Of course Bill would find a study group fun. Disgusting.

Richie sat up, stretching his arms. "Bill, pal, good ol pal-"

"Just say it. You won't go." It broke his heart how sad Bill looked.

"-as I was saying... because you are my great friend, I will be your plus one at this study group. What an honor, billy boy."

___________________________

A few hours later, Richie and Bill were standing outside Max's house, Richie in his usual outfit of all black. Black jeans, black shirt, black boots. Bill in a pair of jeans and a baseball shirt. Very cute, Richie thought. All of his clothes were very cute on him...

Richie looked back towards the house after giving Bill a good check out. "Doesn't look like a study group to me billy boy. I think you got played." He patted Bill on the back, going to head back to his car to take Bill home when bill grabbed Richies wrist and pulled him back.

"I-it's fine. Let's go in."

"Excuse me? Richie called, he wants to know where his freak friend went who's lame as hell and doesn't party." He joked, rubbing bills shoulder to let him know it was only a joke.

"I-I know you like parties r-rich. For whatever r-r-reason that is...you don't talk to anybody."

"Well, kid, there's food and booze. Good enough for me." They bath made their way towards the door, Richie knocking very loudly.

Beverly opened the door, a big smile on her face at the sight of them. However, Bill wasn't very happy.

"Bev! Y-you know I don't like parties! W-why!?"

"Come on, bud! You need to loosen up! Maybe find a girl. There's one right over there, very pretty." She leans in, whispering the rest "I think she's into you. She kept asking when you'd show."

Bills face went pink, leaning over to look at who Beverley was talking about. It was a tall girl with short shorts on, exposing her ass and a crop top, exposing her underboob. She had ratted looking brown hair, dancing in Max's living room with a drink in hand. And she was already dancing on another dude. But, much to his dismay, Bill was already making his way over. I couldn't blame him I guess, no girls really ever liked him like that. Him, neither, but he's not much into girls.

He sighed, walking into the house and accepting a drink from some girl with short brown curls. She was wearing a silky black dress and Nike airs. I like her style.

"Hey, thanks man."

"No problem, bro. Why aren't you hanging with anyone?"

"Because people are disgusting and my only friend made a trip over to skank town." He rolled his eyes, pointing his thumb back to his best friend Bill and the girl talking, the girl way to close to him.

The girl could see the pain in richies eyes. "You like him... don't you?"

"What? No! That's insane. Like.... really crazy and super weird! Ew. No! Gross..."