4.

Richie was a whole hour late to school from passing out on that cliff at midnight. And the cliff was a little ways away from school, too. He was in the same clothes as yesterday, but he was not ready to face his father just yet.

When he made it to school he just walked into his language class, causing everyone to look up at him, quickly looking back down at who it was.

The teacher stood up, hand out, expecting an excuse note. Richie just shrugged, going to his seat in the back of the class.

"No note? You can't just walk into my class late to school and interrupt students from their education and have no note."

"Do something about it then."

Everyone's eyes got wide at what he had said, but no one was surprised. Not even a little bit. Richie was always this way, he just usually doesn't invite himself to an after school detention or even worse, suspension.

___________________________

Let's just say that Mrs. smith did indeed do something about it. Here he was, after school on a Tuesday, in detention. He pretty much asked for his death sentence.

It was only an hour, but it seemed like years. Staring at a wall, tapping his foot rapidly to annoy the teacher into letting him out early.

Let's just say that also did in fact not work.

But eventually it was time for him to leave and he wasn't glad. Not one bit. Now he had to go home.

He slow walked to his locker, even though it was only across the hall.

Opening his locker, a small note fell out.

Richie,

ur a real angel (:

e.

who is this?

He didn't don't know, but it made his day, anyways. He figured that was the nicest thing that's ever been said to him.

Richie smiled, staring down at the card his whole walk home. Everyone's always been so mean to me, why won't they just come forward? I need this love all the time. I've been craving it.

He walked through the front door, but his happiness was washed away by the sight of his father. His drunken father who hasn't showed in months and stays out all night banging women to forget about mother.

"Where'd you go last night?"

Richie did not answer.

"WHERE DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT?" He yelled, getting closer and closer to Richie, making Richie cower down. He could smell the alcohol on his breath he's so close.

"T-the woods. I fell asleep. I swear I didn't mean t-"

Before he could finish, his fathers fist collided hard with his face, making him fall straight to the ground.

He held his cheek, curled up in a small ball as his father kicked and kicked at his whole body, leaving bruises everywhere.

"You're such a fucking disappointed Richard." He made sure not to leave the house without spitting on his son and hitting his head hard with the door on his way out.

Richie now law flat on his back, small cries and whimpers coming from his mouth. His father had been this way ever since his mother had died. His father liked to blame him for her death. If mother were here she'd be holding him right now, running her fingers through his hair to calm him down like she always use to.

What hurt worse was the constant reminder that she was very incredibly dead. The reminder when people at school told other people that he had killed his own mother, when that was not the case. He loved his mother more than anybody.

Richie was eleven. His father was at work at the time. He was a very hard working construction worker. He was gone a lot, and richie was always there to keep his mother company.

She sat in a chair, Richie on the floor beside her feet while they watched a movie about cats. Richie loved cats. He watched in fascination at all the different looking cats, but that was quickly over when he heard his mother breathing weirdly.

He sat up, looking at his mother in concern as she held her chest, losing her breath.

"Mother?" "Mamma?"

He continued calling her name, grabbing her hand, using the other to hold onto her shoulder.

"I love you, Richie. You are my greatest gift. A gift from god himself."

That was the last thing she said before she took her last breath and passed away on October 3rd on a Friday. Three days before his birthday. But he had Bill to comfort him. He always had Bill. Not anymore.

That's when he started to lose feeling for everything but bill. At such a young age he lost all feeling. Why her? Why not some low life scum who beats on his wife in front of his kids? Why not someone who's raped and ruined somebody's life? Why his mother? His mother who was kind to everyone, and very forgiving. His mother who always took care of people. His mother who always cared for everyone, maybe even a little too much.

He isn't sure of what, but he knew something bad had taken his mother away from him. Something bad that knew he deserved such pain. And continues to give him more and more pain.

What had he done so wrong to this bad thing? He was just like his mother. He cared too much. For everything and everyone. He was kind to everyone, but they were all so very hateful. They turned him cold.

But there was one thing, one person that kept him warm. Bill denbrough. The boy who never believed them, and stuck around even when shit got tough for Richie.

He adored the boy.

___________________________

The next day was Wednesday. He hadn't seen Bill yesterday nor today. But he did get a note.

Richie,

You looked very cute yesterday reading that note. Getting all blushy.

e.

no poem, no compliment. well, a compliment but that was slightly creepy. The hallway was empty. Completely. Empty.

Health was his first class with the fat bitch teacher. He sat in his usual seat, putting his foot up on the desk in front of him again.

The kid who said there and tutored bill came in, ignoring Richie's feet on his chair and sitting down.

He furrowed his eyebrows, confused. He expected a, reaction?

He pulled his feet down, leaning up over the small boys shoulder to see what he was doing. He very much enjoyed being incredibly annoying.

"Whatcha doin kid?"

The boy blushed a bit, tripping over his words "yu-uh writing?"

Richie smirked out of this reaction. He was nervous.

But something caught richies eye. His hand writing. It was exactly the same as e's.

Maybe it was just a weird coincidence? This kids name probably doesn't even start with an e. He was probably just paranoid wanting to know who it is.

He leaned back, staring at the wall in thought.

Who is this boy. Maybe he could fill bills hole in his heart.

Oh how wrong he was.

Hey guys!! I'm just spamming chapters because I'm lonely and have nothing better to do l o l

-lupita