THE CALL

Saturday,
7:45

Julie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I looked at my alarm clock. 7:45. I groaned in disapproval and let out a big yawn. Who in the world calls at this time of the day? I picked up my phone to see who was ringing me before it was too late. Private number.
I was puzzled, but I picked up the phone anyway. "Hi, Julie Williams here. How can I help you?" I managed to say in a raspy voice. "Goodmorning, my name is Bryan Singer, director of the upcoming movie 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
I'm pleased to inform you that we'd like to hire you as our on-set stylist and also as head of the costume departement on this new film. We've read your resume that you sent us, during the application process and we thought you fitted the job perfectly considering your previous experience as assistant costume designer and makeup artist on the movie 'Fantastic Beasts' am I correct?" I heard the man, who's name apparently was Bryan, say. He was correct, I was responsible for the makeup department and i was an extra pair of helping hands during the costume designing process on the set of 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them' It was an experience I'll never forget. So when I heard I was selected for the movie 'Bohemian Rhapsody' I was completely gobsmacked. The grumpy morning feeling had been replaced by complete and utter excitement.
"Yes that's correct, I have to say I'm absolutely thrilled to start the filming process. Thank you so much, Mr. Singer for this amazing opportunity." I couldn't help but grin. "Please, call me Bryan. Also we're expecting you tomorrow at 14:30 at the latest for
the first costume fittings with the actors. We'll be looking forward to be working with you" he said in a professional manner.
"I'll be there" I exclaimed.
Next thing I knew the call was ended and I was squealing in excitement.
I decided to call my best friend Louise to share the good news. "Lou! I got the fucking call! I got it!" I practically yelled. "Julie, goddammit, it's bloody 7 in the morning... What are you on about?" her voice sounded groggy and tired. I suppose she was up partying last night, like always. "Calm your tits, i just had to call you. I'm head of the flippin' costume departement on Bohemian Rhapsody! I can't help feeling this excited" I replied.
I heard Louise squeak through my phone. "Jules! That. Is. BRILLIANT.
You better get ready girl, we're going out tonight, we've got some celebrating to do" my best friend's voice immediately sounded way chirpier, almost as if she forgot she had just woken up. I hesitated if It'd be a good idea to go clubbing tonight, since work started tomorrow. And I want to make a good first impression. I definitely do not want to risk getting fired straight away. But then... What harm will a small party do? 'Just don't drink' I thought to myself. So I went ahead and agreed to the plan to go out with Louise tonight. Little did I know, that evening would cause a lot
of harm...

______________________________________

✿ I'm so sorry for this crappy, short
first chapter... It's just meant as a short introduction to this story. But it's almost weekend so that means I'll have lots of time to update this story.
And belieeeeeve me, things will get more interesting! Thanks for
reading! ✿