Secrets in quotes

{ I changed Lyon too. Sorry to all Logan Lerman fans but I just thought he would look weird in a buzz spike. :( }

"Diana Morwena George, get up!", Elsa shouted in exasperation at Diana who was fast asleep even at nine 'o' clock in the morning. Elsa lit up her hands in fire and said, "If you dont wake up, I will set you on fire and burn you in such a way that your potions won't help." Diana's eyes snapped open as she sat up and said, "I'm up." "Hurry!", Elsa rushed Diana who was moving at the speed of lightning (note the sarcasm). They were supposed to meet Lyon five minutes ago in the library.

Soon Diana had freshened up and dressed. She had pulled on an orange tank top with a brown shrug and a pair of white corduroy pants. She had put on brown gloves to hide the Seal. Her hair was left natural and curly. Elsa, already dressed and set, was in a white shirt and high waisted, skinny leather pants. Since the shirt was a tad see through at the back, she had pulled on a grey jumper. Elsa's dark hair was pulled into a messy fish plait which hung at the side.

FINALLY ready, they stepped out of 616 only to come face to face with Monica. "Well, well, well. Where are you too going all dressed up?", she sneered. Elsa rolled her eyes. "None of your business."

"Now it is."

"Worst comeback ever.", Diana murmured and said, "We are just going to the Goodworth library to see Lyon." And saying so, she pushed Monica out of the way and walked to the door, followed by Elsa.

"This will do.", Monica exclaimed after five minutes. She was in front of the mirror, observing her attire. She looked quite tragic, to be honest. Her model figure was dressed in a sleeveless, blue cocktail dress that had a sweetheart neckline. It stopped at mid thigh, a bit too short for her age. Her beach blonde hair was straightened stiff and let down. Her face.... well, it was more makeup and less face. "Right. Time to catch a boy."

"I told you we are late. I told you!", Elsa told Diana who was with her searching the aisles for Lyon. Suddenly Diana tugged at Elsa's jumper. "He's here." Leaning on the shelves with a book in his hand was Lyon. He was wearing a midnight blue shirt and blue jeans with converse sneakers. His hair was the usual buzz spike but it looked like he had combed the hair back.

"Hi, Lyon!", a voice said making Lyon look up. Diana and Elsa stood there smiling at him. "Well, look at the early birds!", Lyon remarked with a smirk. Elsa, while glaring at Diana, replied, "Oh, I think SOMEONE overslept! Woke up only when I threatened I would set them on fire." "OK. I get the point.", Diana said, stepping back. Lyon chuckled and said, "Whatever. Did you guys get the-" "Yeah!", he got the response in chorus. Looking around to see if anyone was in the aisle, he rolled up his right sleeve to reveal his Seal. "Nice. Look at mine.", Diana complimented as she removed her right glove to show her Seal. Then both of them looked at Elsa expectantly. She rolled her eyes and taking her jumper off, turned around. Through her shirt, the blazing Seal could be seen well. "That is HUGE." , Lyon said in surprise. "Thanks.", Elsa replied and pulled her jumper back on.

"So did you make-", Lyon started talking but suddenly Diana started giggling uncontrollably. Elsa and Lyon looked weirdly at the redhead who was giggling like as if the world's greatest joke was just told to her. "What's with you?", Elsa asked. Diana, clutching her stomach, pointed at the main desk. Leaning on it was a thin figure dressed in a hideously short dress. Monica.

Lyon looked at Monica in disgust as Elsa and Diana started a full on laughing. "That is.....umm....", Lyon didnt know what to say. His face was scrunched up as he turned his face away. "I really dont want to look.", he remarked as Elsa and Diana laughed again. "That", Diana said through her laughs, "Isn't something you wear in a library!!!" Suddenly a high pitched voice said, "LYON!!!!" "Oh lord! She is coming to me!", Lyon said, a frightened tone coming into his voice. The girls tried their best to stifle their laughs as Monica got closer.