Turn Your Direct Selling Event Into a Motivational & Memorable Milestone

Marvelless Mark has inspired thousands with his interactive and entertaining keynote, Opportunity Rocks. And now your attendees can experience Opportunity Rocks at your event and then take the book home to learn even more!

Delving more deeply into success stories of actual rock stars, Opportunity Rocks the book offers new fascinating case histories, additional inspiring quotations, and even step-by-step exercises everyone can use to help them on their journey to become a business rock star.

With 10+ years in the direct selling industry, Mark is a proven crowd pleaser. “He speaks your sales force’s language. Fluently. They’ll not only learn and retain great information, they’ll have fun while they’re doing it.”

You did a perfect job as event MC and kept the fun, excitement and enthusiasm up through the entire show. With your ad libs and quick wit we were continuously entertained. you kept the flow moving so well we ended ½ hour early.

Having Marvelless Mark on site is like having a half dozen professionals on your event team, for the very reasonable price of one! Whether you bring him on as an, MC, motivational speaker, or team building leader, he takes your audience exactly where you want them to be and they carry his energy and message back home to their down line associates.