A/N

Hello everyone!

Before I begin, I just want to say thank you for all the support I've been receiving for this story. I work very hard on it, but even so, I didn't expect it to take off. I hope you guys stick around because I gotta let you all know something.

The thing is that during college semesters (Fall: Sept. 4th - Dec. 14th, Winter: Jan. 14th - May 10th), it's really hard for me to work on my stories. Even when I spread homework out throughout the week, things can still get crazy busy. It's college, after all. All I'm saying is to not expect too much activity during those times except for replying to comments and the like.

Don't worry, though, because I've got some big events planned! A huge problem was that most of the storyline was rather vague, so I think it's best if I solidify that until I know what chapter will have what, who talks to who, etc etc etc.

Don't think that I'm, like, slithering to a cave somewhere and coming out eons from now when I have a masterpiece planned down to a T. I have chapter 6 started and planned out completely. I'm just kinda...putting it on hold until I know what the rest of the story will look like. It's during Christmas break and summer vacation that I'll have so much more time to write, and I am LIVING for those days.

I just didn't want to leave you all hanging for as long as I have. You at least deserve to know what's going on.

Thank you! Stay tuned!

-A.C.