Chapter 8: Step 2- Media

FINALLY GOT TO 300 READS!!! :3 I'm uploading chapters every 100th read I get, so Chapter 9 will be up at 400 reads, and keep in mind I have to get this done before Sept. 4 or, I'm done writing it ): SO KEEP READING MY CLAMS.  xx.

****Amelie’s POV****

I kept thinking I was forgetting something as we headed out to the club, but I was having too much fun to even care about the constant nagging in the back of my mind. Niall grabbed my wrist as soon as the van parked and he ran me inside and started to do some weird dancing. I was laughing my head off, but joined in with him.

“Hey! You wanna drink?” I heard Harry ask over the loud, thumping music that was all around me. I turned around in the direction of Harry’s yell and saw him grinning at me.

“I’ll come with you and buy one!” I shouted back, giving a Niall a kiss on the cheek before heading over to the bar with Harry and Zayn.

“What do you want?” Harry asked looking at me impatiently.

“Zayn, you pick for me,” I spoke standing by him with a grin. He laughed and said something to the bartender. I was watching Louis walking around with his drink spilling all over him as he danced around like a fool.

“Does he always get like this?” I asked going up on my tiptoes to talk into Zayn’s ear. He bent down and pulled my head close to his.

“Yes, all the time,” he replied before looking at me with a laugh. I was aware there were cameras around me, but I didn’t pay attention to them, and I knew Phil would understand. Zayn handing me a glass of a fruity looking drink and I smiled as I took a sip. It was quite tangy, but definitely good for a girl like me.

“AMELIE! COME DANCE!” Niall was shouting from across the room. I waved to him and I could tell he was close to being pretty wasted himself.

“I’ll walk you over,” Zayn spoke wrapping his arm tightly around my waist. He pushed his way through the crowd with a smile on his face. I looked up at him with a smile as we got to Niall.

“Thanks Zayn,” I mouthed as he kissed my forehead.

****Zayn’s POV****

Step two was media, and it was going just as well. Sober people around us were snapping pictures of us smiling at each other and me placing a kiss on her delicate forehead. It was all going perfectly. I made my way back over to where Louis and Harry were in a very deep, drunken conversation.

“And I said- you know what I said? I said, wait, man I don’t even know who you are!” Louis spoke appalled that he was talking to some random stranger that was indeed his own band mate.

“Louis? That’s your name isn’t it? I think we’re friend’s man!” Harry called chasing off after Louis. Liam was sitting at the bar watching them nervously as they tumbled through the crowd.

“What am I going to do with them? Usually you’re acting just like them!” Liam spoke doing a shot quickly. I laughed and sat next to him.

“Well, I was just watching out for Amelie you know? If she’s anything like Lou when she’s drunk, you’re gonna need back up,” I replied and he nodded before giving me this look.

“Zayn…she has a boyfriend,” he spoke. As if I didn’t already know that Liam. It was the only thing keeping her and I apart!

“I know Liam,” I replied simply as I saw a drunken Amelie and Niall dancing like their lives depended on it.

“We should probably head back soon don’t you think? Everyone’s pretty hammered,” Liam spoke impatiently as he tapped his fingers against the bar. I patted his shoulder and smiled.

“Tonight’s about having fun,” I replied ordering myself a drink. Amelie came over to me and smiled.

“Come dance,” she yelled setting her glass down next to me.

“Ah, I don’t really dance,” I waved it off and she pouted at me holding her arms out. Was I really going to deny her right now? I think not.

“Okay, let’s go dance,” I grinned pulling her into my arms and carried her out onto the floor. She giggled as I set her down and started to dance.

“Oh my God Zayn, you should- you should quit singing and start a dance studio!” she yelled clapping obnoxiously as she joined in next to me. I laughed at her as she twirled around and grabbed onto me for support from falling over.

“You wanna take a break?” I asked as she stumbled around the floor. She gave me a weak nod and I lifted her up bridal style, and took her over to the bar. I tried to set her down, but she refused to let go of me. This would be perfect for the media! She snuggled against my chest as I sat there at the bar.

“Let’s get going Zayn,” Liam spoke tapping my shoulder. I lifted Amelie up and headed back out to the van. I opened up my twitter after I situated the sleeping Amelie on my lap. There were pictures of Amelie and I all over.

@zaynmalik who is this girl you’re with? A new girlfriend perhaps (; I LOVE YOU. Will you follow me????

Looks like @zaynmalik is hooking up with @Amelie_T who is she?

ZAYN. WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MARRIED. WHO IS THIS SLUT? @zaynmalik

I felt myself get sick after reading the tweets. Maybe this whole plan was not the right thing to do…especially if Amelie was going to get hate.