Chapter 4

The following day all of us have assembled at the Singhania's. My folks have constrained me into a sari that I'm not equipped for taking care of the attire. The red-shaded sari my mom has picked makes me appear to be huge from my ordinary wear. It makes me look oversize and older than my age.

"Uhhh...It must be the most exceedingly awful day" I look in the mirror, changing my sari crease.

My sister takes a glimpse at me. "Eww fatso you look fatter in this"

"Much appreciated, sister I know it" I fake aggravation.

My sister has worn an excellent pink chiffon sari which improves her figure and makes her look dazzling.

We head towards their home. Apprehension seems all over my face, squirming with my sari, and the possibility of seeing Dev is making me restless and butterflies raging in my stomach. At the passageway, we are welcomed by his folks, and we settle down. However, the most astounding part is that solitary my family and the Singhania family are accessible, and they also are confused concerning why we have been called. My eyes look for Dev, and he enters the living area, all-in naval force blue suit, this man is stunning, and my heartbeat rate is expanding.

"Hello Dev, how are you?" my sister proceeds to embrace him.

I'm generally so anxious around him. His eyes meet mine

briefly, and afterwards, he pivots to meet my folks. His sister Niha goes along with us and welcomes everybody. We stay there for nearly fifteen minutes when the entryway opens and one more seasoned grown-up stroll. I peep to see what its identity is and immediately recognize him.

"Hello Uncle Sami, even you have been invited?" I proceed to embrace him.

He Embraces me back, "Hi Arika Beta," and I glance around to see everybody astounded to see me.

"For what reason would you say you are all are astonished? this is my companion Uncle Sami."

My father pulls me, "Sorry sir, my little girl doesn't have the foggiest idea what she is discussing."

"However, father he is my companion" I'm not sure what is happening.

"Slow down Arika," my father yells.

"Try not to advise her to quiet down Mr. Wadhwa, she is undoubtedly my companion. I have a significant declaration to be made, I have presumed that my grandson Dev is in desperate need of a spouse and I have picked her" he glances around and focuses at me, "It's Arika" I trust there is a quake, and I get gulped inside.

Everybody in the room has gone confused. Peeping at Dev, I'm confident he should be similarly stunned as every other person.

"Dev and Arika, follow me to the room, need to examine a couple of things," Uncle Sami advises us.

I'm driven away by Uncle Sami to his room alongside Dev. Dev is, of course, overlooking me, and I think he resents me; who wouldn't be.

Uncle Sami begins talking, "I know it's a shock for both of you, yet, I believe it's a decent choice for you."

"Grandpa I don't merit this, and not in this period. I would prefer not to restrict with somebody whom I don't have a clue. We are grown-ups and I'm not wedding this," he focuses on me.

I'm quiet for quite a while, pondering what Dev said, then, at that point, Uncle Sami speaks, "Dev in the event that you don't wed her, you will lose your legacy" Dev blows up and stomps off the room.

"Uncle Sami I don't deserve this, take a peek at your family, I don't merit anything of this," I disclose to Uncle Sami.

"Young lady you just disclosed to me you really liked my kid", he grins at me.

"I did however he would not like to wed me" the basic idea is making me anxious.

"You will be the best thing that happened to him and in the event that he is sufficiently bright, he will perceive your value" I stay quiet and move out.

Later around evening time, I get a message from an unknown number on the courier.

Obscure: Meet me tomorrow at bistro Prithvi at 4:00 pm, Be on time-Dev.

Meeting Dev is making me sweat-soaked and restless. We met the following day at the said place. I'm sitting tight for him at the cafe. I glance around, all are dressed so suitably, and I'm confident watching awkward wearing a kurta and legging. I get a close-by seat and glance around again when I see Dev strolling towards me.

He is wearing blue denim with a white shirt that shows his biceps. What was his grandpa thinking? We won't ever coordinate.

"Hello, Dev... Good mor..." when he intrudes on me.

"Arika we should cut to the chase, I would prefer not to get hitched to somebody like you," his voice loaded with disdain towards me.

I ask him, "Somebody like me?"

"See come to the heart of the matter, take a gander at yourself, you carry'q22222 additional weight, I don't care for young ladies with much weight, I like flimsy models. I will not get drawn to you. In addition, I have meetings with my clients and all, I require a strikingly attractive spouse, not a huge plain wife".

I'm paying attention to him; for what reason was I drawn to him for such countless years.

"OK, quit wasting time, Mr. Singhania."

"OK, I took a stab at persuading my grandpa yet he is amazingly disciple on the marriage, so I have no alternative except for to wed you. In any case, I have concocted an arrangement. We wed each other for a year or something like that, and afterward we say we didn't match and we thought to separate. I will give you tremendous provision, and you can do whatever you like".

"I will consider this and respond to you" and get up.

He takes a look at me, "Goodness, and Arika, you can eat anything you desire, you need not imagine you're on diet and not eat with me. Keep on acting naturally".

Presently what I needed to do is, Push the noodles in his mouth and stifle him up. With a shaking voice, I advise him, "Mr. Singhania, I will never attempt to dazzle you or any other individual by changing my way of life, regardless of what amount pushed the individual is with his significance. Why even I'm thinking about wedding when you have offended. I really should be crazy to acknowledge your proposition" and storm of the cafe.

I have concluded that I'm not going to wed this egotistical man who is embarrassed for being with me. For what reason would I say I was, in any event, longing for a wedding with this pompous person?

Returning home, I see my folks reassuring my sister.

"Father, this bitch took my man, I won't leave her" her face is fuelled with such a lot of scorn towards me.

I answer, "You can take your man back; I have no interest in him."

I continue," I'm not wedding him."

My father calls me, "Arika you're getting married him it's as simple as that."

"No, I'm not," I advise him in a without a care in the world voice.

"We have taken a great deal of advances from the bank and Mr. Singhania has ensured to pay everything just on the off chance that you consent to wed Dev" This is so typical Hindi Drama. My life has transformed into a horrible wreck.

I take a peek at father. "This is the last time I'm working on something for you. Whenever I'm finished with this marriage, I'm never going to see you around" With this, I wound, realizing my future is bound with Dev.