Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P3)

You huffed and puffed air out if your lungs as the fight went on forever. You were kneeling in the hard cement as you kept breathing for air. It was already evening and you two were all over the place. 

"You already out of air?" He said looking perfectly fine. You let out a big breath if air and then stood back up. You smiled and pulled out your other sword. 

"I wasn't gonna use my other sword on you, but I guess it seems that I have too." You said pulling your other sword out and gripping onto it. 

"Oh, so your a two handed person?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. 

"Yeah, what do you think? That I had this one just for the fun of it?" Looking at him in an annoying way. 

"Well, that's what I did thought, until now...." He said teasing you. You rolled your eyes and then you smiled. You quickly moved behind him, and he was surprised too. You quickly thrusted your sword forward scratching his shoulder. He moved away from you quickly and you followed. He turned into a corner and you turned too. He suddenly disappeared and you looked around you carefully. As you looked around, you then felt a presence behind you and quickly swung. Arthur was behind you and his sword clashed into yours. You smirked, but then you felt a sudden pain in your stomach. He kneed you in the stomach! You coughed and fell to the floor, clutching your stomach. You felt a sword against your throat and you closed your eyes and smiled. 

"I lost...and so this is where I die..." You thought to yourself. You braced yourself for you knew what was gonna happen. You waited as you heard a sword being put back in it's sheath. You opened your eyes and looked up at the pirate. He was smiling at you with his hand open, leaning toward you a bit. He was offering his hands and you looked at him a little dumbfound. 

"It would be a waste to kill you, you have many good talents, so why not become one of my crew? We are going to travel somewhere else soon, so what do you say?" He asked smiling. Your eyes brightened and you grabbed his hand and got up. 

"I would love to!" You said excited. You were going to travel! You were actually going to travel with a crew and a captain! Even tho you wanted to be a captain yourself, but still, you still wanted to go. 

"All right then! We're going to leave in a bit, so let's go, oh yeah, what's your name?" He asked you. You forgot to tell him your name! 

"The names (fake boy name)." You said as he nodded. 

"Well, (fake boy name), welcome abroad." He said smiling. You nodded back and he started to walk away. You followed as you decided to tell Sarah. 

"Excuse me captain, but I need to see someone before I go." You said stopping. 

"Of course, I'll go with you so we both could go on the boat together." He said as you nodded. You went To the house Sarah was in and knocked on her door. 

"Coming!!!" Sarah said as you heard footsteps running down stairs. She opened the door and looked up to see you. She looked besides you to see another pirate. You mouth 'don't say my real name' and she nodded. 

"So, (fake boy name), what brings you here?" She asked closing the door behind her. 

"Sarah, I'm traveling, and wanted to say bye to you before I left..." You said a little sad to leave your best friend. She looked sad too but then smiled and nodded. You gave her one last hug goodbye and kissed her forehead. You waved goodbye to your best friend and left with Arthur. 

"Who was that?" Arthur asked walking in front of you. 

"My childhood friend..." You said walking behind him. He was quiet the whole way to the boat which made it awkward. You both made it to a huge boat and entered. Whoa...it was just as you imagined! But even better!!! You saw his crew getting ready to travel the seas, as you heard Arthur whistle. Everyone paid attention to him and looked at you too. 

"Everyone, this is (fake boy name)! He will be a new recruit starting today!" Arthur said and everyone nodded. Everyone went back to work quickly after he said that. You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder and your turned around to find a guy that has blond hair just like Arthur. He had blue eyes and glasses on, and he was smiling cheerfully at you. 

"Yo! My names Alfred Jones! Arthur's half brother! And of course I'm the hero out of all these losers!" He said pointing his thump at himself. 

"Oh shut the bloody hell up Alfred." Arthur said sighing and rubbing the back of his neck. 

You looked around to find that there wasn't a lot of girls, but you did notice one. A girl with a light blue dress. She had her hair tied up into two ponytails and she had glasses. She had brown short boots and she was sweeping the floor. 

"Who's that?" You asked Arthur pointing to the girl. He looked over to where you were pointing. 

"Oh, that's Alice. She works around the boat so if you need her to do something then you can call her," he paused and came closer to your ear, "even your dirty desires..." You felt yourself blush, and he smirked as he moved away from your read. You rolled your eyes and moved along to your room. 

"You'll be staying here." He said opening the door to your room. It was pretty decent. A desk, a bed, a bookcase filled with books, a chest for your stuff. 

"Thanks captain." You said nodding. He nodded back. You were about to head in when suddenly he pulled you back. 

"Your not going to sleep yet! We still got to celebrate your arriving!" He said pulling you into a room which had school and everything just like a bar! He told his other crew to come, including Alfred. They all cheered as you drank your whiskey. Arthur was mumbling words you didn't even understand. 

"Don't mind him! He can't hold his liquor well!" Alfred said wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You looked at Arthur as he was blurting out words, sluring while he was talking. 

"Alfred...yaour (your) nao (no)*hic* heiroo....(hero)*hic*..." He was mumbling words and you laughed as Alfred was slightly arguing with Arthur. You chugged your drink down and headed out to your room. You opened your door and closed it, locking the door. You sighed in exhaustion and took off your jacket and threw it on a chair. You removed your hat, and you unpinned your hair letting it fall down. You removed your boots and threw them besides your bed. You slumped down on the bed and closed your eyes, feeling the boat swaying from side to side. Before you knew it, you were into a deep deep sleep. 

To be continued...