Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P8)

Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate clashes (P8)

Arthur quickly pushed you away(gently), his face was bright red. He looked at you, to find you sleeping like nothing happened. He quickly got out of your room and headed towards his. You didn't notice because, well because you were already sleeping like a baby. 

~Arthur's POV~

I quickly ran out of (first name)'s room and ran to mines. Quickly closing the door, I leaned back onto it, my hands trembling with shock as I touched my lips. This wasn't the first time our lips touched, but that time it was an life and death situation. This time it was just a kiss! That's right! It was just a drunk kiss!  I don't think she'll remember it. I hope she doesn't...

~Time Skip to morning and back to your POV~

"Mmmm...." You turned and twisted in your bed. You woke up with a painful headache. You remembered drinking with the captain, then you blacked out. You tried to remember what happened after you blacked out. 

~flashback~

"Come closer, I need to tell you something..." You said in a husky voice. He came closer to your face, as you could feel his breath. His emerald eyes staring right back into your (color eyes) orbs. You then grabbed his collar shirt and crashed your lips into his. His eyes went wide in shock, as you leaned forward into the kiss. You thrusted your tongue into his mouth, and your hands played with his messy blonde hair. Your hat fell off and your pinned hair became undone, making your hair falling down, showing the more feminine look. 

"A-Arthur..." You whispered his name against his mouth. 

~End of flashback~

"Yahhhhh!!!!!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, maybe the whole world even heard it. You remembered what happened! Captain took you to your room and then you kissed him! You buried your face in your hands. You sighed out in embarrassment and frustration and then decided to get ready. You wish you never had ever kissed the captain because now it would be weird and awkward to see him. 

~Arthur's POV~

I was walking towards the main deck seeing (First name) walking too. She looked up at me and the her whole face suddenly turned red! I hope she doesn't remember what happened, because if he did it would be awkward. 

~Back to your POV~

You were walking towards the main deck, trying to find Alice, but You found Arthur instead! You quickly felt yourself heat up red, but then kept a straight face. You walked up to Arthur and said good morning. 

"Good morning captain!" You said with a bit of a nervous voice. You mentally punched yourself for using such a nervous voice. 

"Good morning (fake boy name), did you get a good rest? You seemed....weird yesterday..." Arthur said while scathing the back of his neck. 

"Yes I did, thank you for asking, now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find Alice." You said and walked quickly away from him. Once you turned the corner and didn't see the captain anymore, you slammed your head against the ship wall over and over again mumbling things. 

"(First name), what are you doing?" You heard a voice say. You turned to see Alice with a mop and a bucket like always. You quickly grabbed her hand and ran towards your room, closing it and locking it. Then you sighed and sat on your bed. She came to sit with you and waited for you to say something. 

"I kissed the captain..." You mumbled. She didn't quite hear you because you were looking down. 

"What was that?" She asked you. 

"I said I kissed the captain!" You yelled out just enough for her to hear only. She gasped. You went back to the wall and started hitting your head against it again. She sighed and grabbed your hand to make you sit down again. 

"So...?" She asked. You gave her a questioned look and then she sighed again. 

"It doesn't matter if you kissed him, you were drunk, weren't you?" She asked again. You nodded but you still kissed him. You sighed in frustration and collapsed on the bed, closing your eyes. 

"It does matter..." You said as you covered your face with your hands. She laid down with you with a questioned look. 

"Why?" She asked. You opened your eyes and looked at the ceiling. 

"I...I think I might like the captain..." You told her in a whisper. You could then hear her giggle. You turned your heads to look at her. 

"What's so funny?" You asked in a questioned as serious tone. 

"Well then that kiss wasn't really such a big deal if you kissed him." She said getting off the bed. You got up as well, but you were still sitting on the bed. 

"Anyways, I got to go clean okay (first name)? We'll talk later~." She said as she exited your room. You just sat there thinking. You shook your head and exited your room. Maybe you should tell the captain how you feel. Just maybe. 

~Time skip to night time~ 

You walked around the ship for several hours thinking. Should you tell him? Or should you not? Maybe you should? But what if he doesn't like you back? But what if he does? All these thoughts were running in your mind. Suddenly you bumped into someone making you snap out of your thoughts. 

"Hey watch where your going!" You told the person who bumped into you. You looked up to see it was Arthur. 

"Ah! Sorry captain, I was thinking about some things." You told him apologizing. 

"Oh, no I should be the one who was looking out too." He said. You both were silent for a minute or two. Suddenly the captain grabbed your hand and dragged you along with him. 

"W-wait! Captain where are we going?!" You asked in a nervous voice. He didn't answer and kept looking straight. You didn't have any other option but to follow the Arthur. He dragged you to his room and locked the door. 

"C-captain?" You asked him as he looked back at you with his emerald eyes. 

"You remember the kiss don't you." He asked seriously. You gulped, but you nodded not looking at him.

"No wonder, you have been avoiding me all day..." He sighed. You just bit you lip and still didn't meet his gaze. 

~flashback to what happened the whole day~

You were walking when you saw the captain talking to Alfred. Alfred was talking to Arthur until he saw you. He waved and Arthur turned to see who it was. You quickly jumped behind some boxes so Arthur wouldn't see you. 

"What are you waving at you wanker?" Arthur asked Alfred. 

"I was waving at (fake boy name)!" Alfred said. Arthur just have him a 'are you seeing things' look. 

"Hey, at least I'm not the one seeing fairies and unicorns." Alfred said as he smirked. Arthur just hit Alfred across the head. 

~Another event~

Arthur was asking one if his crew if they saw you anywhere. He shook his head no and Arthur sighed and told him that if they saw you anywhere, to tell him right away. Arthur started to walk away and you walked around the corner as they stopped talking. The man Arthur was talking to looked up and saw you. 

"Aye captain! I found-" You quickly grabbed the man and ran towards to side hiding. Arthur looked back to see no one and furrowed his brows. Maybe he was hearing voices? He shrugged and went back to walking until he walked out of sight and turned the corner. You let out a breath of relief until someone hit you. 

"Ouch!" You whispered and saw the man you were holding turning purple. Your hand was over his nose and mouth as he was trying to breath. You quickly let go as he took in a big breath of air. 

"Sorry, but don't tell the captain you saw me." You nervously said and fled away. 

~Last Event~

You were walking around when suddenly you saw the Arthur! Arthur noticed you and ran towards you. You quickly ran away, but then you reached a dead end. You looked around for a place to hide, only seeing barrels of fish. 

"(Fake boy name)!" Arthur yelled as he went towards your direction. He stopped, only to find a dead end. 

"Who the hell is this person? A pirate ninja who can disappear anywhere?" He asked as he's scratched his head. He sighed and turned back to look for you again. 

"Blah!!!" You gasped as you were sure he was gone. You hid in one f the fish barrels, buried under them. Now you smelt like fish. You sighed and went for a nice shower. 

~End of the day and back to you and Arthur~

"Y-yeah...about that..." You started to say but you didn't finish. It was really silent between the two of you. Then Arthur was in front of you. You looked up at him, his green eyes pierced into your (color eyes) orbs. Suddenly he grabbed your shoulders roughly, you struggled against his grip, then all of the sudden, his lips touched yours. Your eyes went wide in shock. 

"W-what?!?!?" You thought!!!

Arthur had his eyes closed, his lips pressed against you harder. You closed your eyes tightly...wondering what would happen next. 

To be continued...