Chapter 7

Yoongi immediately jumped on top of Taehyung and Hoseok and placed a hand over their mouths but it was too late and Jungkook had already come in.

And then the two Demons saw the Angel.

They pushed Yoongi off and even though the older was stronger and could've pinned them down, he just didn't bother to try.

Jungkook was about to turn around and make a quick escape back to his hyung but then he found himself sandwiched between the two Demon.

"Who's the cutie here?"

"One of the Angel's friends?" Jungkook looked between them and took a deep breath, not wanting to panic but the way they were touching him was the end of it, he grabbed Taehyung's arm and flipped him over his shoulder, the Demon landing on Hoseok was in front of Jungkook and they both collapsed onto the ground with a loud groan as Jungkook went to hide behind Jimin.

"How are you living with these unholy beings?" His feathered were ruffled and he looked like a startled cat but you know, with feathers and he held Jimin's arm. It was hard to think that he was Namjoon's apprentice, soon-to-be the next general - well, he did just flip Taehyung over his shoulder - but those two Demon's flustered him too much than he would rather admit.

"Yeah, well, you learn. The dark haired one is Hoseok and the other is Taehyung. I wonder if they'll recover. Teach me." Jimin turned to Jungkook but the younger shook his head.

"Remember what God said?" Jimin pouted and stomped his foot.

"But I'm not fragile!"

"Jimin you practically dislocated your wing when you tripped."

"That was an accident!"

"Yeah, we don't want any more accidents. Now, I really have to go before these...things get up." He grimaced and went over to the window before flying off. The humans wouldn't be able to see him.

Yoongi's eyes twitched when the other Angel left and ignored the two groaning lowlives and went over to Jimin.

"What was that?" Jimin frowned before raising an eyebrow.

"What was what?"

"You and that Angel. And how did he find you?" He spat the word out like it was venom and Jimin flinched.

"He's my best friend. We have a blood bond. But God chose me to live amongst humans and I like it here. Though Jungkook tries to find an excuse to bring me back to Heaven whenever he can. You were the perfect reason but, well, looks like I'll be bothering you for a long time." Jimin placed a finger on his chest and teasingly slid it down to his stomach before Taehyung and Hoseok finally regained their energy to talk.

"Your friend is feisty. I can think of so many ways we can use that beautiful body."

"Is he coming back?" They were still holding their sides in pain and yet they were determined to know about Jungkook.

"With you two here? No. Only me? Yes. Yoongi around? Maybe."

"Are all Angels just as Devilish as you?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jimin shrugged.

"We've got to defend ourselves some way. Being beautiful and pure just isn't enough I'm afraid." He mocked before skipping over to the kitchen and Yoongi sighed. This Angel was making him regret blackmailing him but he had to admit, he made everything more interesting when he was around.

He wondered how he would react if he saw Hell.