Chapter 14

One Month Ago

For the amount of time they've been living together, never once had one of Yoongi's subject come to their apartment so when Jimin woke up and saw three of them there he was quick to back away into their room.

Yoongi came to get him and told him to go to the kitchen and not to mind the three Demons that we're still standing there.

But it was hard when they were gawking at him like he was some unknown specie. He shivered in disgust and went to hide in the kitchen. He heard them talking but didn't try and eavesdrop because honestly he couldn't care less.

He heard footsteps fading and he guessed it was either Yoongi or maybe one of those Demons needed the bathroom or something. He didn't think too much about it when he felt a presence in the kitchen, thinking it was Yoongi and continued bringing plates and glasses out of the cabinets, that is, until he felt the arms on his hips that definitely weren't Yoongi's.

The glass immediately fell from his hands and it crashed against the ground as he turned around and tried to kick against the Demon, he tried to scream but a hand was placed against his mouth.

"Don't scream or I'll kill you." Jimin's eyes filled with tears and his eyes widened considerably when the Demon fondled his butt.

"P-please, n-"

"What's going on here?!" The Demon jumped back, the sound of his King booming and authoritative.

"Your Highness, it was him! He wanted me to do it, you even heard him!" Jimin paled considerably at the lie the Demon just told and he looked at Yoongi pleadingly, he knew Jimin would never do something like that. Jimin had intended to tell the Demon to stop, not to plead more of him.

It was silent for a moment and then Yoongi flicked his head, motioning for the Demon to get out and Jimin watched in disbelief as the Demon smirked and ran out. But then at that moment, Jimin's eyes widened in horror as the Demon's body exploded, coating the whole living room with blood and black and he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Out, both of you." Yoongi demanded the other two Demons who didn't hesitate to do what Yoongi told them to.

"Yoongi-"

"Shut up." Jimin flinched at the anger in Yoongi's eyes but then he felt anger bubble up inside of him as well.

"Why? I didn't do anything!"

"You let him touch you."

"I thought he was you! How was I supposed to know when I was busy?" Yoongi just crossed his arms and Jimin sighed in frustration.

"Ugh!" He stomped his foot and pushed past Yoongi, making sure he bumped his shoulder against him harshly and slammed the door to their room close so hard that the whole apartment practically shook.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his forehead before going to lay down on the couch.

Acting like he didn't hear Jimin's sobs.