Chapter 11

Four Months Ago

Jimin woke up to see himself next to Yoongi, he didn't remember ever sleeping next to the Demon or even crawling onto the bed.

He rolled over and noticed how Yoongi's arm was wrapped tightly around his waist. He blushed deeply and gently raised his arm away to get up.

It was still so early that he didn't wake the Demon up. He looked at Yoongi and then at the window.

He could just spread his wings now and go warm everyone, heighten their barriers and not let the humans or Demons through. He was about to when Yoongi moved around and the blanket fell off his chest, revealing a deep scar going from his right shoulder to his left hip.

Jimin didn't know why he hadn't noticed it before, it wasn't something you could miss. But then again he'd done everything he could to stay away from the Demon.

And he didn't know what stopped him from just flying away.

He just knew he was crawling back into the bed and under Yoongi's arms.

++++

"You hungry?" Jimin asked him as he placed the bacons on the pan, Yoongi grumbled a 'yes' then sat down. He was wearing a tank top now and the scars outline was barely visible. Jimin wanted to ask so bad but he held himself back, scared that he might trigger something in the Demon and he'd either kill him or do something else.

He yelped when arms circled around his waist and he shivered at how cold Yoongi's hands were.

"D-Demon, let go."

"Why didn't you leave, hm?" Jimin froze, food already forgotten as his mouth went dry.

"You had the chance to, Angel. Why didn't you?" Jimin's lips trembled as he tried to make words, but nothing came out of his mouth. It was like he hadn't learned to speak at all.

"Y-Yoongi, let go."

"Answer me, Angel."

"It's none of your business, okay? Now let go before I call Jungkook." He pushed Yoongi away and quickly saved the bacon before it completely burned.

His heart was still beating frantically in his chest and he knew he Demon knew it, could feel it. Yet he said nothing and he continued as if nothing had happened.

If Yoongi had done anything, anything, else other than touch him, his wings would have black on them. And Jimin would go back to Heaven ashamed and filled with guilt.

He wrapped a blanket around him, as if it would protect him from Yoongi and everything evil in the world.

Yoongi watched him while drinking his coffee opposite of Jimin on the couch. He knew Jimin had seen the sat on his chest and he wondered when the Angel would ask about it.

The pure creature was too curious for his own good so Yoongi knew t wasn't going to be too long before he snapped and asked. He just had to calm down first from his shock.

"Why are you staring at me?" Yoongi blinked before shrugging.

"I've told you, you're fun to tease."

"No, I'm not! That's just mean." It was silent for a moment before Jimin finally asked what Yoongi had been expecting.

"H-how did you get the-the scar on your chest?" Yoongi placed the cup of coffee on the table and stood up.

"Maybe I'll tell you one day."