Chapter 1: "Shut your trap"

PRESENT YEAR: XX59

"You idiot! If it weren't for you we wouldn't be here!" Vivan barks.

"You were the one who agreed to come along, how is it only my fault?" Karlos asks with irritation.

"Probably because our excuses are more believable if we put the blame on you."

"Shut your trap Nova, you're no better."

"I'll keep my mouth shut if you like, even asked to defend you." Nova smirks.

Karlos' face changes from frustration to a state of given up. "I'm so done with all of you."

"Welcome to my world." Says Riley with his arms open in a welcoming sort if way.

"I think we should just be quiet, you guys are acting like this is our first time here." Maxillia hushes us.

"It is my first time here as a matter of fact!" Cameron bursts out.

"I applaud you Cameron, no teacher's pets come here because they're in trouble." Paisley retorts.

"Just when I was about to say shame on you all, braying like donkeys when the real donkey coughPaisleycough is quiet." I say smirking.

"Yeah just shut up Iris."

"Heh."

The custodian walks in. "Ahem, Headmistress Cassopeia would like to see you all."

"Okay guys remember no playing the blame game." Karlos whispers.
We enter the Headmistress' office. Ah, the memories, this place is like our second home now.

"Let's cut straight to chase, no more formal ties seeing that you bunch have been here before," She pauses.

"But funny seeing you here Cameron." Cameron looks at his feet.

Paisley does too but that's because she can't stop laughing. Typical Pais..

"Would you all mind telling me why you were spotting jumping from the 7th floor to the training grounds? This time your punishment might have to be a bit severe."

"As students here with some of the strongest soisi you all must maintain discipline."

People are born with different 'powers' called soisi.

"Well you see-" Maxillia starts before she is cut off by Karlos.

"Ma'am it was ALL Vivan's idea!"

"You just said no blame game! Plus you were the one who bloody agreed to it!"

"Guys stop." Maxillia says. Here we go again...

A whole spurt of nonsense proceeds to be shouted, a little cursing here and there.
Paisley laughs in the background until she's brought up and smacks Karlos' face.
I stand at the corner of the office with Nova biting an apple that was in my pocket.

"I told you this would end up happening." I stick out my hand and Nova places a 10 crôche bill.

"I was dumb to think it wouldn't."

"Please don't say you're dumb, we know you are, it's pitiful when you yourself say."

She smacks my head. "Ow."

"ENOUGH!" The whole room goes silent. I slowing slip the crôche bill into my pocket and put the apple core in the trash.

Headmistress Cassopeia rubs her temple. "Obviously, I was wrong to ask you all to explain, I'll just go straight to the punishment." She pauses again.

"Detention will not work, we've been through that 5 times."

Cameron whispers to me, "Just how many times have you guys gotten in trouble?" I whisper back, "I've lost count."

"You have cleaned the banquet hall, auditorium, training grounds and the stables. I can't trust you lot in the labs or potionnary. I guess the library will have to do.

Arrange all the Record alphabetical order and other stuff Janis wants you to do." Ughhh please don't tell me it's the- "Primordial Records and Restricted Area." The P.R is such a drag.... wait, did she say?! "And yes I did say Restricted Area.

"You all are at the top of your grade, as well as our academy, -Kritron's Academy for the Powerful Youth- so you might be needing some of this information."

"Tell Janis I let you kids in there. Now off you go, you too Cameron."

All of us leave the office. "I can't believe she is letting us into the R.A.!" Cameron bursts.

"I bet there's alot in there she wants us to clean up." Paisley adds.

"Either way let's go." I say.