Chapter 4: Beautiful Clock

The R.A. !

I bust open the doors of the R.A. only to find.

"Vivan? Pais? Riley? Karlos? Max and Nova?! But I just saw you guys in the dorm earlier?!"

"Iris? What are you doing here?" Riley asked. "And what's with the bandages?" He says looking away.

Vivan and Karlos do the same.

Shoot, I really should have worn a shirt. I looked at the bandages.
The bandages are coming off too, crap the mark is almost visible. I wore the cloak that I held onto.

"But what are you guys doing here?" I ask. "We all heard a voice telling us to come here." Riley says.

"And it looks like it called you too, and on your way you woke up the whole school." Paisley adds.

The R.A. doors bust open. We all freeze. Cameron, some guy and this girl coming rushing in out of breathe.

"Cameron too?" Max exclaims.

"But who are you?" Nova asks the girl and guy.

"I'm Kai." He combs through his hair with his hand. "My soisi is Aqua Touch. I can change objects into water and control it."

"Why are you shirtless?" Karlos asks reaching his hand out to him, and then suddenly point at his chest. "And what's your workout pla-"

"I sleep this way, and she practically is too." Kai points at me.

"eXcUsE mE?"

"Aaanyways, I'm November." The girl replys. "My soisi is Memory Card, I remember everything I focus and can visually replay memories."

"Oh wait aren't you that girl who was almost expelled?" Karlos says.

November groans. "Yes that's me!"

"But I have done many other stuff too like win dozens of competitions for the school don't you know that too?!" She says with annoyance.

"No not really." We all chime.

November groans again.

"So I'm guessing you were called here too?" I ask. "Yea you guys too?" Cameron replys. "Yea." Says Nova.

"Your name is Iris right?" I look over to see Kai. "Yup that's me?"

"Question, why are you wearing bandages. Is it fashion nowadays?"

The whole group snickers behind me. I glare at them. I look back at Kai. "Hello?! You're the one with a bandaged arm."

Kai looks down at himself. "Hmm oh yeah." This guy!

"Okay so we are all here, but why were we all called here in the middle of the night-"

November cuts in. "Its actually morning, that beautiful clock is at 5."
"Seriously I only got one and half-a-hour of sleep?!" I groan. "Yup."

"Are you done?" Riley asks with annoyance. "Yea sorry."

"Okay now back to what I was saying, why were all called here in the middle of the night."

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Paisley shut up for awhile." Riley shushed her.

I walk over and stand next to Paisley and Riley.

"To be honest, it would be best if all of you shut up right now." Cameron says.

"Oh look, it's Mr. Prince Almighty." Karlos scoffs. "Oh you wanna go?" Cameron retorts back. "Right here right now."

They begun to brawl with eachother. Paisley and Riley are fighting, Max, Vivan and Nova are trying to break it up. Kai is looking around and November is about to leave.

They are at it again. But whose voice was that and how does it know the name Irinas?

Just then, the voice again. "Irinas." I look around, nobody else seems to hear it. I go closer to where the voice is coming from.

"Irinas." Over there! I go through a piles of books. The voice had seemed to fade away, but then a book had caught my eye.

"The Dortis Nouvem?"