Chapter -1

Have you guys ever spent your day alone in the road???
When frds ditched you??
If you comment and share it.
___________________________________

Hremoine Harper's POV

I lost my way. Lost in dark side of the highway. I was drunk with my friends but they ditched me. I was trying to find my way back to my house. But I was completely lost and drunken.''I really don't know what to do.  I should known it" I said to myself.

I see many vehicles passed by me. My legs started to ache. Hardly I could see the car approaching me. The car stops and the door opens. I see Edward gazing at me. I jump into the passenger seat and close the door behind me.

The car was in silence. The only thing I can see was trees in the dark in the either side of the raod.

I kept my eye look at the window and looking at the trees passed by the car.

Suddenly the girl with long blonde black hair, eyes with bleeding and long white top captured my vision.

I closed my eyes tightly as soon the vision captured my eyes.
The heart beat started to beat so fast as Superman!

''What?" I ask for Edward who I'd looking hesitantly.
''Are you alright?" He asks

''yep" I say quickly sounding the letter of 'p'

He node his head. I close my eyes forgetting the fact.
''Can I ask you you a question?"

I knew the question he was asking. Before I could reply his phone buzzed form his pocket.

''Hello" Ed says ...
I can hear the female voice from the another side.
''I am on the way, I will be back soon"Ed answers and hang the call.
----------------------------------------------
Ed kills the vehicle and I come out of the car and stand before kate's house.

----------------------------------------------Ed kills the vehicle and I come out of the car and stand before kate's house

The house is grey suburban house with white frame around the windows. There are a double garage and steps leading to the front door like thing, supported by the two white pillars on each side. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms with a basement that has turned into store room.

I follow Ed and he knocks at the door! Within a second the door opens. I see Kate is confused look.

She looks at me and then at Ed.
Then she leans forward and hug me hardly.

''Come in" she says.
We both enter the door and she closes the door behind us.

''Ed how did you found her?
Where was she?
How did you both meet?
What happened?"

Many questions was coming out of her mouth. And finally Ed speaks "Cool cool calm down..."

Before he could say Kate's phone buzzes and she receives and put it  lose to her ear and say "hello?"

"Hey Flynn there is no need of being frustrated much! She is fine with us.
Don't worry" she says and hang up the phone.

Without a fraction of sec Flynn comes near the door and I can the concern over his eyes.
He is my good friend and protective friend.

He hugs me tightly and peck his lips. "I was worried about you" he mumbles.
"There is no need" I said for her.

I sat on couch and took off my shoes and jacket.
Vampire diaries was going on in TV.

Flynn headed towards me and occupied his seat beside me.

"I am hungry..." I mumble.
Everyone laughs at my voice.

"Wait I will order pizza" Flynn opens his phone and start to type.

Then everybody talk and make fun. But I was tired not even in the mood of talking.

Suddenly somebody Knock at the door.
Ed goes forward and opens the door, the pizza man is standing front of the door. Ed receives the pizza and pay the money for him back and close the door behind him.

"Here you go guys" he says and passes the pizza for everyone.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi friends I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to comment my mistake and vote★