Chapter-5

We both went into our car I jumped into my driving seat and Kate occupied the passenger's seat. I quickly started my engine and finally killed it at Granny's house.

We came out of car soon after killing the car at stop.
When we reached the front door, the door was locked from the inside.

We both smashed the door in frustration and entered the house. The house looked so strange than usual. I went in another direction and Kate moved in opposite of my way in search of Granny's body.

When I moved into her room the earthy smell which I ever smelled came from her bathroom.
My mind was saying calm, calm calm

Finally I opened the door slowly.
The only stuff fascinated my eyes was blood, all over the bathroom and sink.

My mind completely gone blank

"I FOUND THE  BODY"
Kate yelled.

I put my body against the wall behind, tears started rolling from my eyes.

Quickly I wiped it and left the room and went to place where Kate was. Finally I found her body frozed in the basement.

When I touched her suddenly she retrieved from that and looked at me in tensed.

"Wh- where's the body?" I asked her looking at her tensed face.

"I just sa- saw something here" said Kate looking near window.

"Are you serious, it's just imagination calm down babe" I consoled her looking at the surroundings.

"Will you believe me about that?" She asked quickly.

I was confused what was she speaking. What the hell have she seen? I made my mind and said "no- nope"

"Then your not serious" she replied and left the room.
I followed her and held her hand and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her holding me arms around her waist.

She pushed me away and left the basement leaving me alone.

When I was about to leave the room I glanced at the room and suddenly I saw a girl, covered her face with hair. And holding a strange and wired stuff in her hand but that was not much clear to my eyes.

 And holding a strange and wired stuff in her hand but that was not much clear to my eyes