Chapter-4

Mt stomach churned, swet pouring down my forehead. This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real.

WAKE Up, WAKE Up, WAKE Up

When I opened my eyes hardly. I say the creature, it's skeletal head dangled at 50 degree angle, it's jaw wide open and impossibly long, eyes black.

My whole body was being blocked down like a cement in every inch of my body.

I tried to roll over and found myself unable to my whole body was paralyzed, execpt  I found I could still move my eyes.

The smell of the dirt.

Suddenly I regained from that. Snapping up, I reached beside my bed for the lamp. Quickly I on the lamp. Light flooded in all over the direction of  my room.

My eyes reminded me to glance at the bottom of my bed but my mind is saying exactly the opposite of it.

After a while I made my mind and faced the foot of the bed again, only to find nothing there.

My mind quickly reminded me to look at the time. I turned to check the time. The alarm clock read 3:03.

When I tried to come out of this, a hand reached my shoulder. My body froze.

SHIT, who the hell is this.

When I turned to look I say Flynn gazing at me with his eyes filled with concern.

He reaches his hand rubbing my shoulder "You okay?"

"Yes ..I must have had a nightmare" I mumbled, taking one last look around the room before shutting the lights off again.

"Come closer, cuddle me. I will protect you"

I slide my body closer to him and he planted a kiss for  my forehead.

There, I tried a lot to fall back asleep but can't.

My eyes are not closing even for a second. I started to remember the whole thing what happened and after awhile I hugged Flynn tightly crying slowly, tears rolling down my eyes.

Immediately he opened his eyes "Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

I get off me and sit. "Umm yeah fine" reply him.

He too get off his bed and step forward me and place his hand over my cheeks "hey, babe is anything worrying you?"

"Nope!" I reply him quickly hesitantly.

"Are you sure?" He asks me studying my face. I wish he would just stop asking how I feel. I mean, of course, I'm not okay? I just had a panic attack. Obviously I wouldn't tell him that cause I don't know if my head can know another question of how I'm feeling.

"Yeah" I replied him.

"I place my hand on his chest "shall we go out?"

He noded and he pecked my lips deeply.

"Let's go"

He quickly leans toward his shirt and put it.

He nods his head and takes my hand leading towards the door. I follow him behind. Still not forgetting the dream. I can still feel it. But for some reason, my body reacted much more. And I felt protection from everything in the world by Flynn

We both reached near the my favorite car. I sat in the passenger's seat he occupied his driving seat.

He started his engine. We moved in the different direction in the forest area.