I'm scared

Aaron kissed my forehead and opened the car door "be careful" he said patting my cheek.

I was going to meet mom but Aaron wasn't coming with me as he had to attend an important event at the Blythe's Manor.

I sighed nodding, it's first time I'm leaving the Palace without him and he was really worried for some reason "I just have this nagging feeling" he said.

Alec was at school so I was going with Adrian and the guards, I rubbed my sweaty hands on my jeans, gosh it feels so good to wear jeans after so many days.

Adrian sat beside me and smiled "how's your sister" I asking him after sometime.

"Good, infact she won't shut up about the fact that you and Aaron both met at her wedding" I smiled fondly "I hope you don't mind" he added, I shook my head "not a bit".

"I wanted to ask Cecilia to be my bridesmaid"

"I'm sure, she would love to"

I sat beside my mom's bed she asked me about Aaron and Alec, I told her everything that happened since she got admitted to the hospital except meeting Freddie.

We talked  for almost an hour but then mom's nurse came and told me that mom needs to sleep, I knew that she won't even blink until I'm here so I called Adrian telling him it's time to leave.

We were walking in the hospital lobby when we heard loud blasts, my ears ringed as I turned to see that the whole East wing of the hospital was destroyed.

Adrian pulled me to him and covered me with his body just as a bullet whizzed past us, shouting orders in his earpiece.

I looked around from the protection of Adrian's arms and realized that we clearly outnumbered.

Masked men with guns were shooting everywhere, I thanked God that Aaron and Alec are not here.

I cried when two of our guards fell in front of us blood flowing from their body.

Adrian cupped my face in his hand "Willow look at me" I looked at him "we have to keep moving, Aaron is waiting for you" I nodded tears blurring my vision.

In a few minutes four more of our men died in front of our eyes, we were left with three more guards and Adrian, we hid behind a column.

I will never forget the horror I felt walking past the bodies of our men knowing that I would never see there smiling faces again.

"Ad-Adrian my mum"  he looked at me with regret in his eyes "I'm sorry Willow".

"P-please I can't lose her now, please" I sobbed in his shirt.

"But I can't leave you"

"I'll be safe we are almost out " I said pointing to the glass door.

"Okay but first I will get you out, don't stop or look back until you're in the car no matter what happens or what you hear" .

"I'll cover you take the princess to the bullet proof car and don't wait for us" he ordered, the guards nodded and one of them took my hand and other circled me, guns ready in their hands.

We ran and hid behind a wall "Willow" I heard someone call me and turned to see Brielle.

"Brielle, what are you doing here" I said walking towards her.

*****

I smashed my lips with him as we stumbled in his room, he took of my T-shirt breaking the kiss for a second and then our lips were attached with each other.

My phone started ringing "ignore it " Nicholas said huskily and I nodded unbuttoning his shirt, he bit and sucked my neck causing me to moan.

My phone continued ringing for the fifth time, i answered it seeing Brian's name. It must be urgent.

Nicholas scowled and I pecked his lip trying to make it up to him.

my eyes widened at what Brian told me, I dialed Willow hurriedly as I tried to find my T-shirt.

Nicholas grabbed my hand "Don't go" he said in a broken voice.

I cupped his face "I have to"

"Please" he begged.

I looked at him and my heart ached  seeing him so vulnerable, I wanted to go and comfort him that I'll never leave him but I turned and walked out.

"Willow stay away from Brielle she's planning something bad, stay away from Brielle" I yelled in her voicemail, running out of the Palace.

*****

My phone was vibrating in my pocket, as I walked to Brielle, she looked different maybe she's hurt.

I gasped when I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and then everything went black as I fell on the floor.