the tower

The bus screeched to a halt right in front of the intimidating building leaving no doubt that this was the field trip.

"Now I know you are probably excited to see the Avengers but they usually remain on the higher floors and we will be touring the lower floors" Mr Harrington informed the class and after a loud groan escaped the students he continued,  "-but don't worry the lower levels are more than fascinating,  they contain workshops for interns and many higher quality labs where thing are invented for stark Industries.  Don't forget the Avengers museum. "

The rest of the class was excited and still seemed happy about the thought that there was still a chance they could meet the avengers. I knew better all the Avengers would find an excuse to make a guest appearance just to embarrass me.

We all started to file put of the bus and Mr Harrington had us stand outside the building as he counted to see how many students he had. 

"Penis" I quickly turn around to see Flash running up behind us,  "now I guess we're all going to find out the truth about your internship, " Sarcastically he used air quotes around the word internship which only infuriated me.

Calm down. Breathe.  Once I was calm enough to know I wasn't going to lash out I responded to him with a sigh, "I do have an internship."

He laughed,  "as if Tony Stark would hire you, he only hires college students.  Penis Parker just wants attention. "

MJ stood protectively in front of me glaring at him,  "what did you just say to my friend?"

Flash look scared for a split second but then he just smiled and said "well I guess we'll find out won't we Penis, " He walked away from us and towards the back of the group.

MJ was furious but I calmed her down as Mr. Harrington led us into the building.

The lady at the front desk immediately noticed me and waved. Truthfully I don't remember her name but I see her ever day as I head up to the top floor. She smiled and continued vigorously waving until I waved back.

The rest of the class stood in shock. I guess they had truly believed Flash when he claimed I was making it all up for attention. Sadly that didn't convince Flash he grabbed onto my shoulder and whisper yelled into my ear,  "how did you convince her to pretend to know you? Did you pay her?"

I sighed,  "no,  we didn't even know we were having a field trip here how could I?" He still glared at me accusingly and I just stared ahead and ignored him.

The front desk clerk started handing out visitor's passes to all the students but passed over me.  I didn't make an issue of it,  I was one of the few people allowed to go in and out without a security pass but Flash noticed.

"Parker didn't get a pass!!! " He yelled at the top of his lungs getting the attention of the whole class.

The receptionist who was passing out the temporary security classes just smiled,  "Mr. Parker does not need a  security pass now if there are no more questions please pass through the weapons detector. "

The whole class just kind of stared at me confused and shocked but Flash just glared even more threateningly.

We passed through the weapon detector no problem surprisingly F.R.I.D.A.Y did not say anything as I passed through.

I was in the clear,  in the tower and none of the avengers knew I was here.  I smiled happily until I heard a familiar voice,  "kid what are you doing here? I just dropped you off at school. "

"Hi Happy" I did a small nervous wave,  "my surprise field trip turns out to be here"

He smiled,  "oh Tony will want to know this, "

"Please,  please don't tell Mr. Stark, " The rest of the class just stared at the two of us in surprise as we talked.  Happy didn't reply he just walked away in a hurry.

Mr. Stark knows that means all the Avengers are going to know