Mjolnir and the child of spiders

Thor runs to the front of the tour and leads us into an empty room.

He has a big goofy grin in his face,  "Midgardians! It is a pleasure to meet you" He dropped mjolnir down to the floor with a heavy thud,  "now who wants to try to pick up my hammer? "

The class immediately starts to get excited and lines up around the hammer. I didn't really particularly care to try and had never done so before even though I had seen most of the Avengers struggle with it when Thor left it on the lid of the Nutella jar.

It was interesting to see the rest of the class try though,  Ned kept pulling and pulling sweating more than I've ever seen him before finally giving up.

MJ was standing in the corner uninterested in the hammer.  Thor walked up to her  "why do you not want to try to lift the hammer? "

"I don't want to"

"Why?! "

She gave one of her infamous shrugs,  "I just don't want to, " Then walked away

Thanks to my super hearing I was able to hear Thor mutter under his breath,  "oh great another Nat, " Before returning his attention to the rest of the group.

The students had mostly given up trying and were standing around the room in their own separate little groups talking.  Thor's voice booms out across the noise,  "you haven't tried yet" He says pointing at me shoving me towards the hammer and ignoring my protests.

I shrugged and reached out to grab onto the handle expecting resistance so I tugged as hard as I could.  I fell on my butt surprisingly the hammer felt as light as a paperclip in my hand.  I stood up and lifted it above my head and lightning sparks started coming out of the hammer scaring my class and reminding me that they were still watching.

Thor smirked and slapped me on the back,  "I TOLD YOU THE CHILD OF SPIDERS WOULD BE WORTHY" He then walked over to where Clint was standing and I saw them exchange money.

At this the class really got concerned and one of the girls who I had never seen speak up in class raised her hand, "umm Mr.  Thor why did you call him child of spiders? "

"Why?  Oh right midgardians refer to him as man of spiders"

"Man of spiders? Spiderman? " Asked one of the boys directing the question at me

"Oh, " I gave a nervous laugh,  "did I forget to tell you I was spiderman? "

One student glared at me,  "prove it. "

I jumped onto the wall and using my web shooters which I try to keep on me at all times I webbed Clint to the wall. (Revenge for earlier)

The whole class just stared at us in a shocked silence before Tony intervened,  "ok tour over," He said ushering the kids out of the room while calling out,  "Ned, MJ, I called your parents they said it was fine if you stay for dinner. "

All the other Avengers filed out of the room and Steve gave me a sympathetic look as left me alone with an angry MJ

As soon as they all left she started lecturing me,  "how could you not tell me  you're spiderman!!! " She continued lecturing at an increasingly loud volume until she was yelling at me. 

Ned stood nervously in the corner of the elevator as she continued her rant,  "NEXT TIME YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING THIS BIG YOU BETTER SAY SOMETHING OR-" She stopped mid threat as she noticed the elevator had been open for a while and all the Avengers were staring at us.  She turned red from embarrassment and then walked into the room as if nothing had happened.

Nat walked over to me and whispered,  "она мне нравится" (I like her)  then walked away.

Shuri and T'challa were staying over for dinner and Ned immediately went over to talk with Shuri while MJ slumped down on the couch and got out her drawing pad.

Mr.  Stark walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder in an awkward attempt to be comforting,  "so kid what now?"

"I don't know but I'll figure something out"

In my peripheral vision I could see Steve talking to MJ I turned and paid attention wandering what was happening,  "What are you drawing? "

"Peter"

Steve just stared at her confused

"I like to draw people in distress see" She shoved her notepad towards him and made an exaggerated frowny face

Ned walks over laughing at Steve's expression,  "don't question it" Ned tells him

It feels weird to see Ned and MJ talking to the Avengers and even being in the same room it seemed like they should belong to two separate worlds but I guess those worlds we're about to come closer as people know who I am.