14 ||{Chaeslut}

"Chaelin? Are you there?" The boys were standing in front of the door to the girls' bathroom. Every time the door opened, the girl who got out gave them nasty looks, and Chaelin's sobbing could be heard. Renjun looked at Jeno, then Jeno looked at Jaemin and then Jaemin looked at Renjun. "What could we do? Of course she doesn't like being called things like that! We must do something!" Renjun said, being the bright person he always is. Suddenly, the door opened, Chaelin coming out of the bathroom. Her eyes were still teary, facing the ground so her bangs were hiding her face, which was smudged with make-up. The three boys wanted to say something, opening their mouth one by one but immediately closing it, just because they didn't know what to say.

Chaelin didn't walk past them so Renjun decided to start talking: "Chaelin-ah... We're very sorry for what happened.. But.. You know people are like this, they are filled, with jealousy, and we must go against that." Chaelin nodded slowly and Renjun smiled, placing a hand on her back. Chaelin shook it away, still not wanting to be touched by any of them, Jeno noticed that so he spoke. "Chaelin, you shouldn't mind what they are saying, you don't need them! You got us, whether you're just a friend or our girlfriend, we'll be here for you." Jeno approached the smaller and gave her a hug, her accepting it. Then Jaemin and Renjun also hugged the small girl. uwu. Of course, being a girl, she started sobbing again, her tears pouring down, Jaemin's shirt wet because of that. "Maybe we should get your make up done?" Chaelin nodded and took her backpack, taking a little bag out of it, her make up bag. Jaemin carefully took it out of her hands and they walked to a bench, sitting down and Jaemin fixed Chaelin's make up.

"Which class do you have now?" Renjun asked, sitting down behind Jaemin, looking over Jaemin's shoulder at Chaelin. "I have math right now... With Mina and all those other girls who were calling me A slut." Renjun looked at Jeno, who was still standing, making a face. Jeno looked at Renjun and then at Chaelin, confidently saying "If they call you a slut, then just be a slut. Don't show them it hurts you. They are just jealous because you get all the pretty boys and they don't." Chaelin raised an eyebrow looking at the boy, making Jaemin laugh. "Did you just call yourself pretty?" Jeno's cheeks blushed red. "Uhm.. Maybe?"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Look who's there! Mina, did you really tell her? That's why she didn't come to the previous class." Lee Heejin said, being the bitch she always is. (A/N: tag ur local bitch) Mina didn't dare to look at Chaelin, but Chaelin did, she did just what Jeno said.

She looked at all the girls who were gossiping about her and smirked while walking over to them. Ms. Park observed her students, not knowing what happened. Chaelin took a seat next to Mina, a good plan according to herself. "Hey Mina, how are you? Busy ruining others' lives?" Mina shook her head, trying to smile, but a little bit of fear was seen in her eyes. "I am... Okay... What about you? No, wait Chaelin..." Before Mina could continue, the teacher asked the attention of all the students. "Stop whatever you're doing and make all the exercises from page 46 until 53. If you have any questions, you ask me, and not the person next to you." Then she continued correcting the tests in front of her. Everyone did what the teacher asked them to do.

After a couple of minutes, Heejin stood up from her place and gestured at Mina to switch places. Mina just did what her was told to do. Heejin sat down on Mina's place, next to Chaelin and looked at Chaelin, she wasn't giving the taller girl any attention. Heejin coughed to catch Chaelin's attention but Chaelin didn't look up from her work book. "Hey, Chaeslut, I want to tell you something, look at me." Chaelin looked in her eyes, smiling brighter than the sun. "Then what do you want to tell me?" The teacher looked up at the two girls so Heejin started to whisper. "Don't act like that, I know you actually feel like crying, it's okay to cry, don't worry. Look, I want to explain why everyone said such things. It's all thanks to me." Chaelin raised both her eyebrows. "Wow wow, THANKS to you? You're proud of making others hate me? You're such a pathetic person. But, even though you're acting childish, I'll hear you out. Tell me, what are you jealous of?" Heejin snorted at Chaelin. "Jealous, I'm not jealous at you, I won't ever be, so get that out of your dumb-ass head. I am not jealous, I am sick of you acting as if you're the princess of our school and those boys are your princes." Chaelin let her head fall on the table, tired of the stupidity from the other girl. "Okay, lemme guess, they are your prince so I should never talk to them again?" Heejin shook her head. "I still remember you on that party, being Jeno's 'girlfriend', it hurt me because I am his actual girlfriend. What hurt me even more, was you 'cheating' on him with Jaemin. You can't just break people's hearts."

Chaelin kept on groaning, whenever Heejin would say something, Chaelin would start groaning until Heejin would shut up again. "URGH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SHOW YOUR HOE FACE IN THIS SCHOOL AGAIN!" And she ran out of the classroom, ms. Park raised an eyebrow at Heejin's actions, then she looked at Chaelin, who shrugged. "Don't look at me! I didn't do anything!"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

'Chaelin-ah, why do you let them all hurt your feelings? You should punish them!' "Huh? Did you say something, Jae?" Jaemin looked up from his bowl of ramyun. "I didn't? What did you hear then?" Chaelin shrugged, she continued eating her ramyun together with the other boys, they were in a night shop, all together. Suddenly the little door bell jingled. "Hold your horses everyone, the queen has arrived. Yes, she did bring her king." Everyone looked at the door and they saw Donghyuck, holding Mark's arm tight. Chaelin stood up and ran to the two boys who just arrived. "I missed you so much!" She embraced both of them in a warm hug. Mark didn't expect that so he just patted her back while laughing, even Donghyuck left out a giggle. Chaelin pulled out the hug and looked in Donghyuck's eyes. "Why don't you come to our school too? Then I could see you more, my dear queen." She bowed with a small laugh and Donghyuck appreciated that, putting on his highness-face. "Everyone would love being in my class but... I don't know.. Maybe next year?" Chaelin nodded, she grabbed both Donghyuck and Mark's hand, pulling them to the table where all the others were sat at.

When all of them were sat down at the round table, Chaelin's phone went off. She took it out of her pocket, everyone eyeing her as she picked up. "It's Jungwoo. Yes, Jungwoo?" everyone heard lots of noises coming out of the phone, but it wasn't clear what Jungwoo said so Donghyuck took the phone out her hand and put it on speaker.

"Chaelin, you're in danger, come home right now, and make sure you're not alone, bad things might happen."

A/N:

whoop

Markhyuck content. It isn't much but... I'll work on it

if there are any other nct ships you want in this story, tell me, I'll make sure those happen.
Btw, sorry for not updating but I have exams now so it's pretty hard to focus on everything..
When my exams are over, I'll publish regularly again~~
Xx
- JJ