21 || { I'll save you }

-BACK TO PRESENT, CHAELIN'S POV-

"So you blame it all on me?" Heejin nodded. "I am the one who ruined everything?" Heejin nodded again. "You are such a duMB ASS HOE! I CAN'T HELP ME HAVING THOSE POWERS, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? DID YOU THINK I BEGGED GOD TO GIVE THEM TO ME SO I CAN KILL PEOPLE LIKE MY MOTHER DID?" And yes, Heejin nodded once more.

I stood up from the chair and walked to the door, grabbing the doorknob but then I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I will break you, and you will wish you were never born." Tears started to form in my eyes, I pushed her hand away with my shoulder and opened the door angrily. I started running to whatever direction I was going. The tears fell down my chin and I stopped running.

She broke me.
I was in pain.
More pain than ever before.

I fell to my knees and started sobbing really loud. I wiped the tears away but it didn't help, it just made more space for other tears to come. I knelt down and put my hands on my knees, my arms embracing myself as I whispered to myself.
"I never asked for this, I never wanted to be the daughter of a woman who kills people by just being angry at them. I never asked for this pain. It isn't my fault!" I was complaining and suddenly, I got hit by realization. I stopped sobbing and stood up, a questioning frown on my face.
"How... I did ask for my superpowers... I made my wish back then when I met Chittaphon! This isn't right... but... that means I didn't have superpowers when I was a baby... This... Heejin IS wrong." I had to go back, find my friends and tell them everything, because there was something wrong in Heejin and our father's logics.

I ran as fast as possible through the hallways and then I heard a familiar voice. That one, attractive, deep voice. Jaemin's voice. I couldn't hear what he was saying but maybe I could hear where it was coming from. I turned around. And then again. I didn't know where it came from.
I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on Jaemin's voice. Suddenly I saw something. I saw a pink fairy like thing. I frowned and the fairy smiled sweetly. She gestured to follow her and I did that.

She flew fast, I sped up my tempo so I won't lose her. Then she suddenly stopped, she turned around, looking in my eyes. Her high-pitched, sweet voice said: "Good luck, Chaelin." And she disappeared.
I opened the door where she stood in front of before she disappeared and saw Jaemin, his hands tied on his back, his feet tied to a table. "Jaemin!" I exclaimed and ran to him, embracing him in a deep hug. A tear or two of happiness left my eye and Jaemin smiled at me. He looked at the rope around his hands and I nodded. I looked around for something sharp so I could cut the rope. I didn't see anything.
"Chaelin-ah, concentrate, you can make whatever you imagine, that's what happened the first time we met. You needed something to protect you and it just appeared. Now you have to do it again, I believe in you. Trust me, Chaelin-ah." I nodded again, closing my eyes and tried to concentrate on the problem. Then I thought of a knife and I took a deep breath. Just like I did before the fairy came. I opened my eyes and there was a knife in my hands. "OH MY GOD IT WORKED!" Jaemin laughed.
"Now cut the rope so I can help you." I sat down behind him, grabbing the rope and cutting it. It was hard to do but eventually, it worked.
"I got to know something interesting, we have to find the others and go back to the dorm room, it's very important."

We ran out of the room, back in the hallways and started running in a random direction. We realized soon enough that we won't find our friends if we kept on running without thinking.
Jaemin's eyes lit up and he took my hand, whispering.
"Let's look for light and based on that, we can make sure we don't just get lost." We ran straight on until we were met with a wall. There was a big inscription on it: 'υиινєяѕє' an under that was written: '𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈' I looked up at Jaemin and he shrugged. I shrugged too and we walked further, he let go off my hand and saw a light, coming out of a room.
"Maybe one of them is there..." I nodded and we ran to that room, a big, red door, and a window in it. I was too small but Jaemin could watch through the window.
"Who is it, or what is it?" Jaemin looked and frowned, then looked at me. "I don't think we can just get them out of here..." He looked at our feet, sad face. I hated to see Jaemin being sad, he can shout at me and swear at me as much as he wants, he just can't be sad. Suddenly a tear fell from his face, on the top of his clean, white shoe. I tried to look through the window as I stood on the tips of my toes, I could only see a little bit but it was enough, they were torturing Johnny and Taeyong. They were held in this machine-like thingy, I don't know what it is for. But they were in pain. I placed my hand on Jaemin's shoulder and he looked at me with his teary eyes, I could clearly see that he didn't want to show his pain, maybe he thought it would make him weak.

"Jaemin... I know it isn't but it's okay, we will save them but we can't stay here, we must go and make a plan, we can't save them if we're just with two. If we go now, we can ask the others to help us and that would be safer for us.... And for them." I pointed at the door, Jaemin looked once more through the window and then nodded. I cupped his cheeks, giving him a sad smile, then I wiped away his tears and grabbed his hand, trying to find a way out of there.

"Don't worry, we'll win in the end."

A/N: Omg
Sorry for letting y'all wait for such a long time
I didn't have my phone for the past 10 days and I could publish...

But as you all can see
The end is coming
I just need to finish this

I already have some drafts of other books
And the one I'm planning on publishing when this one is over, is a different concept
It is totally different but I think it is nice.
It's nice to write 🤷🏻‍♀️