Author's Note

AssalamuAlaikum
This Book is not just for the Muslims, I will make sure that there is nothing in this book that will make anyone uncomfortable. With that been said, am making this book to:
To Share this Deen(Islam) with everyone.
To Show the virtues of the holy Quran.
To Show the everyone how a real Muslim should be.
To Spread the word of Islam to the world.
To clarify to everyone how we relate to others.
To remind the believers of their faith and to increase knowledge to the everyone about the faith.
This book is not meant to offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable. This book is going to be educational, informative and knowledgeable. I will be very happy if people comment and ask questions whether it is about a topic I have discussed or a random question that has been bothering your life. I am a human being and am bound to make mistakes, so it will be nice of you to correct me so that others won't be mislead by the errors I have made while writing this book.
Most of the things I will be using to write in this book will be obtained from Articles, webpages, journals, Books, the Qur'an and hadith.
No one has all the knowledge in the world. Therefore, if you feel like you have anything that needs to be added to this book please feel free to send me a PM.
I hope you will all enjoy this book.
Vote and comment to show your support on this book.
Thank you.