{Prologue}

3rd Person POV
\\\\

The Kingdom of Sevilade, the most beautifulest kingdom in the whole world. The environment was clean, and there were many amazing sights to view. Every villager was kind to one another and loyal to their king.

Their King was Tord Liston, the ruler of the entire Kingdom. He was an independent man, ruling alone. He took responsibility over keeping the kingdom safe and making sure no one did any wrong-doing.

His life was quite hard ruling by himself. All the paperwork he had to do, and signing peace treaties to keep everyone at peace. He felt lonely, wanting someone to be by his side.

What makes matters worse, there was a thief on the loose who'd his knights had been trying to capture for years. The villagers were starting to file complaints that their items had been stolen, and it just stressed the poor king.

This thief was known as 'The Blue Thief.' He's been causing the kingdom trouble for far too long, which angered the villagers. Tord vowed that once they capture this thief, they'd be executed at once!

Tord smiled at the thought of capturing this thief once and for all. A large ton of stress would be taken off his back, and villagers wouldn't file complaints no longer.

"One day, you will be captured, Blue Thief..." Tord vowed, resting his head on his hand.

'One day...'

~

stay sparkling