{2}

Tord's POV
\\\\

"My Lord!" Pat called, heading over to the desk I was sitting at. "There has been another complaint about The Blue Thief stealing from the market."

Pat was one of the best and most loyalest knights in my kingdom. I could always count on him whenever I was in trouble.

"Send the guards out, and have them look over the security cameras," I commanded. "I'm far too busy to investigate, I have so much file work to sign."

"But sir, they've captured him!" Pat exclaimed. "The owner requests that you make your way over there pronto!"

My eyes widened, looking at Pat straight in the eye. "Are you serious?!"

Pat nodded his head, and a wide smile plastered on my face. Finally that thief had been captured! I shall reward whoever caught him greatly.

I quickly threw on my coat, rushing out the castle gates. I hopped in the carriage, my guards following behind me, and the horses started making their way toward the market.

-

The market was finally inching closer, and I saw a large crowd of people gathering around. I will admit, I'm curious of what this thief looks like.

Well, i'm about to find out.

As I walked through the crowd, people quickly scurried out of my way and bowed. I chuckled at their actions. 'So formal...' I thought.

I finally made through the crowd, seeing the thief tied up, with the owner standing next to him. The thief didn't look as menacing as I'd expected. He had chocolate brown spiky hair, and pitch black eyes? I don't recognize him as any of the villagers, odd...

The owner named David turned around, looking at me straight in the eye before kneeling.

"My King, I have finally caught The Blue Thief after he'd been causing the kingdom trouble for many years. Please, do as you will with him," David beamed.

I looked at the thief, and he stared back at me. His eyes screamed in fear, and a small tear rolled down his cheek. How pitiful.

One of my royal guards headed to my side, waiting for my answer of what to do with the thief.

. . .

"Throw him in the dungeon. I wish to not see this sickening creature ever again. He will be executed first thing tomorrow morning," I announced.

The crowd of people cheered and applauded. I grinned in satisfaction, not daring to look at the thief's reaction.

~

stay sparkling