A break I will never forget

lucy Pov

after finishing my first two lesson i headed for the canteen.

"Lu-chan! wait up!" Levy shouted. "why are you soo fast?"

"you need to be if you want food at break" i said a serious look on my face. Break time here was like rush hour or in our case rush half an hour. Levy stood beside me hands on her knees panting for breath. Suddenly she was knocked down, she yelped in suprise.

"Crap, My bad sorry" An unfamilar voice said he held out his hand for her.

"Its okay" she pulled herself up. I looked at the guy as he shrugged and walked away, he had peircings everywhere on his face. Then I looked at levy, she was bright red.

"Please tell me you red from embarrasment" She turned a darker shade of red and nodded.

"liar who is he?" I said.

"Gajeel Redfox he just transfered here, he's in my classes" she said in a small voice, i bit my lip.

"Hes not good enough for you, but because im nice i will support your relationship"

"Lu-chan!" levy smiled. "i will support you and Natsu!"

"What! nonono! who told you that!" i felt my face go red.

"I saw you talking with him yesterday... and this morning you stared at him all through the Science of fish class" she smirked

"nononononono, if you let this out i swear it will be your own funeral"

"Canteen?" I nodded

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and levy qued up in the extreamly long que.

"look Levy this is because your soo slow, were last again!"

"Gomenasi, no wait look, it's your boyfriend behind you" Levy teased.

"what?"she giggled and pushed me backwards and i tripped.

"Levy!" i yelped. then a warm strong hand pulled me up.

"Are you okay Luce?" i watched levy run out the lunch hall and mouthed good luck.

"yeah im fine" i said. "And what's up with that!" He raised an eyebrow.

"With what?" He asked with a broad smile.

"That nickname "Luce""

"You don't like it then?"

"No, I love it but... Oh never mind" he grinned and gave me a hug causing me to turn a violent shade of pink.

"Your cute Luce" crap I think the world is spinning. Is this love?

"Are you okay? Luce have you got a fever? I'll take you to the nurses office!" Then he picked me up.... Bridal style. Omigawd, Levy thank you, you legend, I will help you with Gajeel. That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out due to a fever.

----------•3•----------

When I finally came around I was in the a bed in the infirmary at the end of the bed sat my best friend and my crush >~<

"Luce you okay?" Natsu asked tilting his head slightly to the right looking at me with a concerned face.

"Yes, erm thanks for bringing me here"

"It's okay, I have to go to my next lesson though, bye" he stood up and ruffled my hair and walked out. Levy pulled her chair forward and leaned in close.

"Sooo, what happened?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "Come on tell auntie levy"

"Haven't we got a lesson now" I asked brushing of the previous question.

"Nuhuh free period, now tell me, please!"

"He called me cute and he... H-"

"He what!"

"He hugged me"

"YESSSSS!!!"

"Shhhhh" I yelped covering her mouth frantically.

"We are the only ones in here calm down!" She giggled pushing my hand away from her mouth.

We sat the all of free period discussing our crushed and what we would do if they liked us back.

-----------------------

Omigawd yesh I am alive and trying to update but for now enjoy!

>~<

Vote

Comment

Recommend

Animelover2800