The Silent Supporter (Mercury x Mute Reader)

(your mute in this  and your semblance is sheild speaks for itself oof)

You walk down the sidewalk behind your team. You tap (f/n)'s shoulder and point to the bookstore called 'Tukson's Book Trade' you all passed by. "Ok we're gonna go to the cafe meet us in the dorm when your done. If we aren't there then send us a message of where your at."

You nod and walk into the bookstore while your team went to the cafe. You look around the books thinking of which one to get. You hear the door ding but don't think much of it. (Act like the bookshelves are taller)

You turn around curious to see who it was anyway. You had to climb over the bookshelves a bit due to you being shorter. You see a girl with green hair and boy with grey hair. You climb back down and look at books again.

You hear the bell ring but stay to yourself. You don't like socializing considering you can't talk. The guy who runs the store called out to the two people. You hear him walk out and say the trademark of the store.

You continue looking hearing the two people ask about various books he has until they ask about the third crusade. You continue listening now their conversation grabbing your full attention. That's when you got scared. They start to dim the windows. You poke you head out from behind to see what's going on.

"You know who we are...right?" The girl asks. "...yes" the guy behind the counter aka Tukson replies. "And you know why we're here...right?" The girl asks again. "...yes." Tukson replies again. "So...are you gonna fight back?" The girl asks. "....YES!" Tukson yells as he reveals his claws jumping over the counter at the girl. The girl ducks and the grey haired guy shoots Tukskon with the bottom of his boot.

You stumble back afraid. When your back hits the bookshelf some books fall off. You shoot your head at the books on the ground then back up. You see the girl run over with her weapons pulled out and the guy follow her.

The girl shoots at you but you deflect the bullets with your shield semblance. You keep you shield up as you cower back shaking in fear. "You can't hide behind that semblance forever." The guy says smirking.

"Wait...aren't you gonna scream for help?" The girl asks. You want to but you can't. You look down afraid. "I don't think she can." The guy answers the question for you. You look up tears pricking at your eyes threatening to escape. If you had your weapon then you would fight back but you didn't. But what you did have was your scroll.

The problem was you needed both hands to keep your shield up. You take the risk anyway and grab your scroll with one of your hands. Suddenly it gets kicked out of your hand and the girl holds her weapon to your head as the guy leans in smirking. "Who you gonna call on there?" The girl smirks.

"Enough with the scroll we have a deal to propose." The boy says smirking. "If you join us we'll let you live, but if you refuse then we'll kill you. Can't have you going around leaking all of this now can we?" He finishes. You didn't want to die. You could try to bargain with them in some way to let you go and you didn't have to tell anyone, but that could backfire faster than you could snap.

"Wait Mercury she can't talk." The girl says. "Stupid! She can write and plus she knows who I am!" The guy you now know as Mercury shot. The girl scoffs. You look around and grab a random book. You flip to blank page they usually put at the front of it and look at Mercury and the girl. You make a writing motion.

"I'll go get a pencil." The girl says and walks to the front desk. She looks around it finally finding a pencil and comes back handing it to you. You look at Mercury cause you feel like he's invading your personal bubble. (Hey personal bubble people.) Mercury takes the hint and steps back. You write on the blank paper "look let me go and I swear on my life I won't tell anyone please." It was worth a shot. You show them what you wrote down and they look at you.

"And what makes you think you won't stick to what your promising?" The girl asks you begin to write down "if I wanted to die then I would tell people once you let me go and by how I have no way to defend myself other than a semblance that's excruciatingly limited then I don't wanna die. I don't even have my weapon cause we had to put them in the stupid lockers at beacon and my phone is across the room possibly broken thanks to you two." You show them what you wrote down and they look at you.

Mercury smirks and leans in again. "Emerald I don't think we can believe her what do you think?" The girl you now know as emerald smirks as well and hold her weapon up to you again. "I don't think so either." You look down knowing you lost. You give in to their deal and they back off. "oh now don't look so glum (y/n)." Mercury says making you shoot your head at him. You pat around for you wallet only for Mercury to hold it up in front of your face.

You snatch it out of his hands and shove it in your pocket. "We have some plans and your gonna help us but we need to change your looks up." Emerald says making you look at her confused. "Yeah and maybe Neo doesn't have to deal with the stupid tournament like we planned." Mercury says. "Or maybe I don't have to so I don't have to deal with you." Emerald shot at Mercury. Mercury place a hand on his chest acting like he was offended. "Ouch." He says.

"You'll live." Emerald says and walk out with you and Mercury following. You stop and go back into the bookstore. You grab (f/b). Hey Tukson is dead so you didn't have to pay for it. You look behind the front counter for a notepad. When you find one and the pencil you used to communicate with Mercury and Emerald you run back out only to bump into someone.

You fall and Emerald pulls out her weapon holding it to your head. You shake and hold up the things you got to show them that you weren't gonna run away. Mercury narrows his eyes at you then smirks. He helps you up saying "you should've just signaled it to us instead of making us think you were gonna run away." You look down and hold the things to your chest.

You hear Emerald sigh and put her weapons away. "Wonder how Cinder will react to this." She says walking again and you and Mercury following.

(Definitely making a part two)