Lauren Jauregui

I was in a deep sleep when I was awoken by my phone ringing loudly beside me, I rubbed my eyes trying to read the screen to see who it was. 'Papi' was displayed on my screen which caused my mood to immediately brighten and my heart to race slightly. "Lauren!" I practically yelled at the screen as our Facetime connected, "hey baby,"

She grinned back, "aw, did I wake you?" she questioned with a slight pout.

"Mhm," I hummed out as I moved to place my back against our headboard, "that's ok though, what are you up to today?" Lauren began to smile at me through the screen as she answered my question, "well I've got a photoshoot in about an hour, then lunch with the girls to celebrate Normani's new song, then some meetings for my upcoming album, and that's about it."

"Aw, that sounds like so much fun babe!" I beamed back at her, always happy to hear about her day no matter what she's doing. We continued to chat for around twenty minutes before there was a knock at her hotel room door, followed by a muffled voice. "You've gotta go, don't you Laur?"

Lauren sighed, "yeah baby," she pondered in her own thoughts for a moment before smirking at me through the phone, "hey y/n, wanna see what I'm wearing for the shoot?"

I giggled slightly at this before replying keenly, "always do Laur."

She decided to flip the camera to view a mirror she was in front of that her beautiful body in all it's glory could be seen in, "you like it?" she asked cutely, "of course babe." I replied biting my lip lightly.

"If you think that's hot, just wait," Lauren said before flipping the camera back to her, doing something that set my skin on fire and made my heart race even more.

"Ok, gotta go! I love you y/n!" She shouted breaking me from my trance, "I'll call you later baby!" And with that she was off to her photoshoot while I was left to deal with the heat she just created between my thighs with one simple look