Camila Cabello

"Baby, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into the apartment I shared with my girlfriend Camila Cabello. I had just finished working all day in the studio with Lauren Jauregui and was glad to be home, but wasn't glad when I didn't immediately get koala hugged by the girl I love. Strange, I thought to myself before calling out to her again as I kicked my shoes off, "Mila?!" I walked in to the living room due to hearing the faint sound of AHS playing. "Um hi?" I questioned blocking her view of the tv that she was basically glaring at. She looked so cute, as usual, in her glasses with her messy hair.

"Oh, you're home now?" Camila questioned leaning back against the couch, "how was working with your fuck buddy Lauren, huh?" I both loved and hated it when she got jealous of Lauren.

"My fuck what?" I laughed slightly, "you can't be serious babe," I said crouching down in front of her. Looking directly at her, I was met with her raising her brows slightly and clenching her jaw, telling me she was quite serious.

 Looking directly at her, I was met with her raising her brows slightly and clenching her jaw, telling me she was quite serious

"Your fuck buddy y/n," she said rolling her eyes slightly at me.

"Mila, baby," I started with a sigh grabbing her hands in mine, rubbing my thumb along the back of them, "you know for a fact that I feel nothing for Lauren except that I care about her as a friend, ok?"

"Oh, so you do care about her?" She asked raising her voice slightly, causing me to laugh lightly again, "why are you laughing right now?" she questioned clearly becoming frustrated.

"Because you're being dramatic Camila," I said causing her to furrow her brows, "I care about Lauren only as a friend, yes when I first met her it was more," I began explaining as she scoffed and I adjusted my position on the floor. "But," I then continued to explain, "then I met you, the love of my life, the sun to my moon," she smiled slightly at my referencing. "I love you Camila Cabello, and only you, ok?" I kissed her the back of her hands lightly to show her how much I meant it.

She nodded before responding with a small, "ok."

"Good," I smiled widely, causing her to do the same, "now, let's go have some dinner, I brought your fav," her smile became bigger,

"Pepperoni pizza?!" She practically shouted at me.

"Yes! Don't go eating the whole pizza baby, I want some this time," I replied with a laugh.

"No promises y/nn," she responded with, a smirk plastered across her face, before she ran off to the kitchen.

"Mila, I swear to god!" I called after her as I chased her into the other room.