Brie Larson - Interview

In an interview with Brie Larson, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemsworth for Avengers (everyone is single in this).

"Ok, so we're back from our break here with the handsome Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth, and the always beautiful Brie Larson," I spoke to the camera, before turning back to the cast members that were softly nudging one another. I furrowed my brows slightly in confusion at this before my assistant spoke through my earpiece, "Y/N, they were taking bets on who can get your number first in the break," she spoke quickly before shooting me a thumbs up over the camera. I laughed slightly nodding in understanding before clearing my throat, grabbing the attention of the three in front of me.

"Thank you," I said making brief eye contact with Brie before glancing back at my cards containing questions I planned to ask. I placed them down before smiling up at the three, "so, I've been told that in the break you guys were taking bets on who could get my number first, that true?" I asked with a smirk and a raise of my eyebrows, eyeing all three of them, letting my eyes linger longer on Brie more than the others. The guys both started laughing loudly as Brie sat between them, shocked.

"Brie said that she could definitely get it first!" Hemsworth said loudly, causing Brie to hit his arm scoffing, her face beginning to turn red.

"Wha-no I didn't!" She shouted defensively still with a smile, shaking her head slightly as she glared at the two men laughing at her embarrassment.

I laughed along with the guys, "you know, that's a real shame," I started as I sat up straight staring directly at Brie with a smirk, "because I'd very much like to get yours Miss Larson

I laughed along with the guys, "you know, that's a real shame," I started as I sat up straight staring directly at Brie with a smirk, "because I'd very much like to get yours Miss Larson."

The guys were shocked before looking back to Brie and seeing her mouth agape, eyes wide, and her face quite red, they once again began to laugh at her before patting her back.

Brie came back to reality, regaining her composure before cockily saying, "told you guys I would get it,"

she smirked at the guys before turning her attention back to me, "have you got your phone there?" Her quick change from being embarrassed and shy to being cocky and confident made my breath just about leave my body, the cock of her brow and her su...

she smirked at the guys before turning her attention back to me, "have you got your phone there?" Her quick change from being embarrassed and shy to being cocky and confident made my breath just about leave my body, the cock of her brow and her subtle smirk wasn't helping my case.

"I-um yeah, here," I stuttered out before clumsily handing my phone over to her.

She typed her number in before handing it back over to me with a wink. I looked down and saw her contact name was 'The always beautiful Brie Larson' I looked at her grinning slightly before tucking my phone away.

"You better text me," Brie said with a smile.

"Of course I will, no doubt about it," I replied enthusiastically, "so, now that we have that out of the way, time for the rest of the interview."