This Had Better Come To a Stop

"You cannot just expect me to fall into the housewife role!" Whizzer said angrily. Marvin and Whizzer were having yet another fight. Probably the third one this week, and it's only Wednesday.

    Marvin turned to face Whizzer. "That's how it's always been. You make dinner, we fuck afterward. Why change it now?" Marvin was starting to get agitated. Trina always understood the way it worked (though they never fucked afterward). He wasn't that into pretending to be straight.

"I won't let you push me around any longer Marvin. You change, right now, or I'm out," Whizzer grew even more angry at the small smirk on Marvin's face. "What? Take me seriously Marvin."

    Whizzer paced the floor, running a hand through his perfect hair. He will always swear, that he doesn't love Marvin, especially because of things like this. He forced Trina to make the dinner, and love him, and now he's doing the same thing to Whizzer.

    Marvin took a hard step toward Whizzer, and the latter flinched noticeably. That made the shorter of the two stop in his tracks. All thoughts of the fight were immediately replaced by concern.

    He took Whizzer's hands in his own. "Did you think I was going to hit you?" he said softly. Whizzer refused to meet his eyes.

    "No, of course not." Whizzer said, refusing to seem weak. The truth is though, he did. For a second he believed that Marvin was crazy enough to hit him. He was still really angry at his lover, but also surprised. The softness that Marvin was showing him right now, rarely ever happened.

    "I promise I will never hit you. I wouldn't...I couldn't do that to you." Marvin reached up and kissed Whizzer, softly. Despite all the times they fight, it's times like this that it's worth sticking it out. But it wouldn't be long until they ended up fighting again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

314 words

I'm sorry this first one is really short, but I had to start somewhere. It's not the best I've written, and the next one is much better, and longer. Thanks for reading.

-Queer_And_Heere