I Love Bad Weather

The day was cold and beautiful. The first snow of winter was coming down, and Whizzer couldn't help but smile. These kinds of days were his favorite, and for the first time in a while, he had someone to share it with.

    "Marvin, let's go play in the snow," Whizzer called out excitedly. He grew confused upon receiving no answer. Where is he? He must have gone somewhere else while Whizzer was in awe of the vast whiteness outside.

Whizzer went upstairs and checked in their bedroom. He checked in the bathroom, and Marvin's office, and in Jason's room (which was currently empty because he's currently at his mother's house), and all over the entire house. Marvin was nowhere to be seen.

"Marvin? Babe where are you?" He called out one last time as he went down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen where his eyes were immediately drawn to a message written in the frost on the back door. 'Come outside - Marvin' Leave it to Marvin to do...whatever he was doing. Whizzer hesitantly walked outside, still incredibly confused, and looked around. Still, there was no sign of Marvin.

He was just about to call for Marvin, when he felt something cold go down the back of his shirt. "Holy shit!" The taller man screeched turning around quickly. "Why the hell would you do that Marv. That shit is freezing." Whizzer grew frustrated, because instead of feeling remorse, the asshole Marvin was laughing.

Marvin tried in vain to catch his breath, but the sight of Whizzer so angry, caused him to laugh harder. "Oh you should have seen your face, that was priceless." Marvin finally managed to choke something out. Something in Whizzer snapped, and the expression on his face was now pure malice.

"I am so going to get you back," Whizzer screamed. Marvin turned and ran the other way, while Whizzer scooped up and threw snowball after snowball. Before long, an all out snow war had broken out between the two.

Frozen, shivering, and wet, Marvin finally held his hands up in surrender. Whizzer grinned smugly, "Told you I'd get you back." He helped Marvin off the ground, and together they made their way inside.

"Let's go change, and I'll make some hot chocolate," the older man said, but was immediately shot down by Whizzer. "No, fuck your hot chocolate. I want Starbucks."

Marvin just laughed and dragged the taller man into their bedroom. "Fine, we'll go get Starbucks." He said kissing Whizzer. Whizzer's heart felt full. He shared a perfect snow day, with the man he loves. What could be better than that?

"I love you, so much."

--------------------------------

441 words

Just a short, cute little snow day oneshot in honor of winter. I'm now accepting requests, so if anybody wants to make requests for oneshots I'll see what I can do. If you have a request, put it in the comments, or PM me. Also, I don't do smut.

Hope you enjoyed it.

~Queer_And_Heere