Bonus 3

Damn who is getting lucky tonight?! (US timezone) another for all of you hungry fellas 🤤🤤 enjoy!! topsoo7 @ your service 🤜🏻🤜🏻

Christmas Special

------------

This, Jennie thinks as she glances around the table, has got to be the weirdest Christmas she's ever had. Or, maybe, 'weirdest' isn't the right word. It's definitely the fullest her house has been during holidays since she was little. When she was a child, she used to imagine having a 'movie Christmas dinner', as she called it in her head. Table full of food and room full of people laughing and eating and singing old carols. The older she got, the more she got used to the fact that it wasn't going to happen; and she wasn't really all that upset about it, either. By the time high school has started, she was more than happy with locking herself in her room and reading something until falling asleep, knowing that in the morning, she'll have cash waiting for her under the tree that she'll send to charity. Her father doesn't celebrate it, and his previous wives were okay with skipping out on festivities, as well.

But that was before Jisoo and Dara took residence in their house.

Jisoo's sent her pictures of getting the house 'ready for Santa' so she could be more or less prepared for the atrocity that her living room has become. Although she made it very difficult to focus on decor since all Jennie could look at was her wide dark eyes and her bitten lip and generous cleavage practically spilling out of her tight, red v-neck. She's pretty sure that was done on purpose, too, so she wouldn't care to notice the horrifying abundance of string lights behind her. No one needs that many string lights. It's a fire hazard. Jennie is determined to let everyone know that before getting rid of half of them and re-hanging the remaining ones in the right order. You can't just throw the lights around the room and call that decor.

But she has to admit, that picture - and all of the following ones - certainly gave her enough strength for her last final. And, on 21st of December, she's ready for Jisoo to drive her home. Of course, Jisoo isn't allowed to pick her up alone, so Jennie is greeted with two identically awkward-looking faces and one mildly pissed off one when she walks out of her dorms. The pissed off face brightens considerably when Jisoo sees her, though, so not all hope is lost, Jennie muses.

She doesn't even bother to hold onto her bags when Jisoo practically jumps at her, squeezing tight and urgent. "Jennie," she feels her breathe out near her ear, and it would've been so sweet if Jisoo didn't sound like she's about to shatter.

Jennie suppresses the urge to glare at Dara who, no doubt, is glaring back at her. Instead, she closes her eyes, inhaling the familiar scent of her girlfriend. Scent that brings back so many memories and fills her chest with warmth. "Jisoo," she whispers back, tightening her arms around her waist. "I missed you. So much."

Jisoo lets out something that sounds too much like a sob for Jennie to handle, and it's nearly impossible to fight against the impulse to pick her up and carry her back to the safety of her room. Lock themselves up and spend these two weeks holed up beside each other.

But her father clears his throat, and she's reminded of all the reasons she can't do that. Not yet. "Baby, we have to go," she murmurs to Jisoo, low and apologetic, giving her one last squeeze before letting go. Jisoo huffs, but steps back, bending down to grab Jennie's bag while Jennie picks up her suitcase and gets the chance to look Jisoo over. It's a warm day, so she's only wearing a coat over her sweater and a skirt that's just a touch too short to be considered appropriate. Judging by Dara's glare, she agrees.

Jennie loves it. "You look incredible," she whispers to Jisoo as she walks past her, and the dark haired smiles, both shy and sly, is more than enough of a reward.