after it all

NOW ON TO CHAPTER THREE
*AFTER THE FIRST DREAM*
I beard the people in the orange suits saying how would vageta be if goku died. I remembered that Addison really love these people and went to the glass window and looked at my reflection.
"Omg! How am I Addison!" I screamed.
So I went from a boy to a girl? Was I in a coma? It had to be, there was no way I was living in the dragon ball z world.
Next thing UK it went black again the I was in a dark and scary room. Now who's dream was I in?
There was a broken glass and I looked in it and I saw the worst person of my IN TIRE LIFE! It was Andrew!I saw a babu crawling around that was just hands then I heard a voice, it was jacksepticeye I was in one of his game videos. I saw the baby go towards me then ran.
"Leave me alone u fucking baby!" I screamed the I didn't see the hole and fell into it and I was laying on the gas station parking lot with people all around me. I saw a ambulance and was carrying Addison on a stretcher.
"Hey! Can I come with! She was my friend..." He looked at me and motioned his head towards me which meant to come to him and get in the ambulance.
As I was walking to the ambulance I noticed 2 more. "Omg..." I thought to myself. Were they hurt to? I asked if I could go see them for a minute but he said Addison would be leaving so I hoped in the back and we rode off. There was no nurses back here and they couldn't here us from the front.
"Hey..."
She didn't answer but then her eyes opened and she looked at me.
"What? I'm trying to kill someone!"
And stared at her eyes and tried to see what her feeling were so I said, "wait!what!? Really?"
"No I wouldn't ever do that to anyone......maybe."
*ONE HOUR LATER*
We were back at my apartment. The nurse said they can't stay alone. Turns out they all had been fine. Devon came back with a spiderman comic book. Andrew tried sitting next to Addison but she moved away.
"I think we should get some rest." I said, it was true.
"I thought about that along time ago!" Addison jumped up and ran to my room where there was another matress.
"Do we have to?" Devon asked. He was already on page 18 in 2 minutes!
"Yes its her apartment Devon!" Addison screamed from my room.
"Go its time to feast after the thing that happened.
*AT 2:30 AM*
I woke up and saw that Addison was in the bathroom cause I could her her singing and brushing her teeth. Then I tried to lay back down but I noticed a dark shadow in the corner of my room.......