the text

*after school*
We were heading over to Addison house because she was throwing punches at her boyfriend. I must have lost about 5 pounds from running.
When we got there she wouldn't stop hitting him then something he would never do...he did.
He swung his. Arm back and hit her strait in the nose. Blood ran everywhere and I didn't know what to do. Devon said, "take her to the car I will handle this!" I picked her up and took her in the car. I could hear Devon screaming at him.
Then I heard a gun sot and saw Devon drop down dead to the floor and lay still.
I ran over to him then I noticed Lilly.
"Lilly watch him and and I will be right back!"
"U go girl and hurry!" I ran to the car started it and took of towards my mom.
When I got to the hospital I seen Devon smiling and holding Lilly's hand. Were they together? I thought. Maybe not.
I ran over there and seen Devon smiling at me.
"I'm fine luckily it wasn't u!" We all laughed
"Yes but I didn't want you to get hurt."
He looked around the room,"where's Addison?is she OK! If he hurt her I swear I wil-"
"She fine Devon! At least you get to come home today and I can have all of us over at your place if you want tonight?"
The nurse walked into the room. We seen a shadow in the window. "Someones here to see you young one" she smiled real big, "can I get u anything?"
Yes I thought
"No I think I'm fine."
"OK well someone's here to see you."
"They can come in."
Next thing we know he walks into the room and says.
" I heard about what happened are u OK?" And had a big grin on his face.....