the fight

He was just staring at us and we didn't know what to do. So we yelled for Addison and she didn't reply. She did say she was going to bed tho maybe she did.
Next thing we  knew, Andrew came up and yelled for us in the cabin.
"Hey u guys in here?" We ran back inside andsaw him looking under our beds.
"Hey did u want to leave now?" I asked cause what we just saw was creeping us out.
"Why? Did something go wrong? This was a trip for all week?"
"I just think we should go cause I didn't do my homework from yesterday and need to Gert it done." I started breathing hard and he starred at me for a long heartbeat.
"OK? Well ill go and tell Addison. Devon come help me help her get her tent down." Andrew did need the help but I needed it more.
"Ummm OK......never mind I'm going to stay here with Emmy for a minute." Devon looked at me and I could tell what he was thinking. He wanted to talk about what just happened for like a hour. At least I think he was thinking that. Then he do something weird...he smiled and hugged me tight
"Are u to.........."
"Omfg! No just get out!" I screamed at him.
He walked out and then went over to Addison.
" what the hell was he holding! He was looking dead at me!"I said soon as Andrew was far enough not to hear me scream.
" listen we just got to get the hell out of here. U go with me and Addison and Andrew can go with the dog and him. Andrew doesn't really know who he is so its good. And we can talk to Addison about him and what happened OK"
"Fine but if she says something stupid I'm hitting!"
"OK just not hard got it!"
No I thought but I would never lie to Devon about these kinda of things. But it was for our friendship.
"Of course Devon."
*ON THE CAR RIDE HOME*
"hey Addison can we talk?"
she looked at me and said,"of course!"
OK I thought here we go just stay calm no pressure.
" me and Devon were...."
" were what?"
"At the cabin and..."
I saw Devon turn around and smile but I ignored him. He was trying to help me. For sure.
" we went to go on a walk and when we opened the back door," I started,"and he had something in his hands and was daring dead at me."
She looked at me and said,"who was Andrew?
I wish he was  I thought
" no it was .......your boyfriend...."
She throws a look that I know for sure what it was. She was worried.
"What did he have?" She said with a scared tone.
"It was..." I started to cry and I seen Devon was about to.
"What honey tell me?!"
" a......a....knife"
"It was a sharp one to"
She glanced at me and claimed over the front seat and looked at me and said,"we need to talk."