1) green stars & daisies

UNIVERSOUL 1)green stars & daisies

UNIVERSOUL 1)
green stars & daisies

Small children of different races laughed and played on the playground for their enjoyment. Parents watched from the side, making sure no child was hurt or doing anything dangerous of that matter. Ivanna adored children, and she watched them play even if she didn't have any of her own. She didn't know what it was but she loved those little smol beans that were full of innocence, they were life. Ivanna never really had a normal childhood growing up, and she didn't have any kids because well..she couldn't really have a child of her own.

She sat on a bench by the park by herself, a leg crossed over the other in a classy manner. With a blank notepad in her lap she started drawing how beautiful the sunset was. The sun was a tainted orange color, and the skies were a mix of blues, violets, and striking pinks. Ivanna's favorite thing to draw is the sky. Whether if it's a sunset or sunrise, she loved it and the beautiful scenery that came with it. She was always connected to the sky only because she came from it--like literally, she came from the sky.

"Look mommy! It's a big green star!" Pointed an Asian kid who made a lot of people look up at the sky to see that the boy was right. It was a green light in the sky and it looked like it was headed their way.

"Everybody run!" Shouted a dad that made everything go in panic in just a matter of seconds.

The amount of screaming that was happening had threw Ivanna off gaurd. She looked to see that kids were being picked up and families were scrambling to get far away from this playground. With a frown on her face she stood up, wondering what was the matter. But then, in just a blink of an eye she felt a ton of force land down on her with a wave of green flashing before her entire fucking life.

"Ouch," Ivanna murmured with a soft whimper of pain. There was this heavy thing on top of her and she didn't know what it was. But the moment she heard a low groan from it she kinda freaked out. "What the hell?!" She pushed the thing off of her and scooted far away from it--and that thing turned out to be a man.

"That son of..of..of a bitch," the man swore as he pointed in the air, trying to regain his strength to stand back up, but failed because he fell back down again. He was a very large man with jet black hair falling down to his shoulders, vibrant eyes, and a jaw so sharp that it would possibly cut her finger if she reached out and touched it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Ivanna questioned with a high pitched squeal.

He frowned confusingly, looked around him, then looked back at her again, "Excuse me? Do you know who you're talking to?"

She squinted her eyes at him, "Don't push it Lorence," she growled warningly.

"It's Loki," he corrected her trying to stand to his feet again. "I am Loki of Asgard, and I am--,"

"Annoying the fuck outta me already," Ivanna interrupted him with a sarcastic smile on her face. Now getting up from the ground and dusting herself from all the dirt that got on her.

"Wow, you're a little disrespectful midgardian, aren't you?" The god had crossed his strong arms over his chest, looking at the being as if she was the most disgusting thing he has ever laid eyes on. He really couldn't stand humans at all. "How are you still alive?"

"I'm not a midgardian to have you know," the brown beauty replied with ease, chuckling at the face he made after she put that out there.

"Then who are you then?" Loki asked her. "Not that I care anyways peasant, but go on," he then added in afterwards.

"Ivanna Gemstone, daughter of Mbaba Mwana Waresa who is the African goddess of fertility thank you very much," Ivanna was always so proud of her title, it brought her much pride everytime she introduced herself to somebody who wasn't a midgardian.

Because humans didn't understand shit sometimes.

"That doesn't mean anything," Loki flatly says.

"And your title matters?" Ivanna challenged stepping up to him.

He rolled his eyes and nodded, "Well yes because--,"

"Wrong, you're irrelevant Lorenzo," Ivanna had enough of his games and his gimmicks. She didn't come to this park to get into it with the god of mischief at all. Where was his brother Thor? I would rather to talk to him than this guy with the big forehead, she thought to herself.

"I do not have a big forehead," insecurely, he placed his whole hand over his forehead and glared at her. "And it's Loki," he reminded her through gritted teeth.

"Whatever," Ivanna looked around to see that his landing created a very huge dent in the ground, almost like a meteorite. She placed her hand in the dirt and began to reshape the area like it was before Loki came down here. Dirt began to pile up as it used to be, leveling it with the rest of the terrain, and now it was a patch of pretty daisies that put a smile on her face. "There, that's better."

And there was Loki who was giving her a weird look, "You're a strange goddess."

"And you're a pathetic god with a fat ass head," she snapped back quickly than expected.

"Hey," he pointed at her. "You take that back."

"And if I don't?" She was amused at how angry he got at little things, it was funny to her.

Loki pulled his dagger out from his waist and pointed it towards her with the most serious expression on his sculpted face, "Take it back or you will regret it."

Ivanna could only laugh at him, because he could not kill her if he tried. So, just to mess with him she started to wiggle her fingers. And that's when the daisies that she produced started to wrap around his feet, dragging him down in the dirt.

Loki looked down seeing that flowers were wrapping him up. He tried to step on them but their grip tightened even more, scaring the fuck out of him and making him panic. The god of mischief looked up to see Ivanna laughing at his struggle, "Stop this madness this instant!" He demanded aggressively.

"Nope. Goodbye Lukas," Ivanna blew him a kiss before she snapped her fingers, and next thing you know she disappeared in an instant.

"It's Loki!" He yelled out.

-

this kinda sucked but its only a start , i'll be updating soon 🤞🏾 .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz