✎ : 05

It's been a week and Atsumu barely talks with you, it was odd because he's not pestering you like he always does.

"Well at least my world is now at peace." You mumbled while walking through the hallway.

Class is already over and you're going home. Pulling out your phone from your pocket, you looked through your message box and expected that your 'fake' boyfriend sent you a message, but sadly there's none.

"Why am I expecting anyway?" You groaned; annoyed with yourself.

"Oh, you're going home alone?"

A familiar voice asked behind you. Turning around, you saw Osamu.

"Yeah, what about you?" You asked.

Osamu nodded his head, "Yeah, I can't find 'Tsumu." He responded.

"Maybe he already went ahead." You said.

"Maybe." Osamu sighed then you both walked through the hallway.

"Is he doing okay?" You asked.

Osamu glanced at you, "Why did you ask? Aren't you two dating?" He asked.

You blushed, "N-no, it was just a misunderstanding! Didn't I told you before?" You stammered.

Osamu just shrugged his shoulders. You saw Atsumu waiting outside of the school gate with Rintaro.

"There's Atsumu." You said.

The setter glanced at you before looking back to his friend.

"'Tsumu, I thought you gone home." Osamu said to his twin brother.

"Let's go. I want to go home." Rintaro said before walking ahead, followed by Osamu.

You and Atsumu glanced at each other before immediately looking away.

"Uhmmm... I'll buy some ice cream, you three can go ahead." You said.

"But it's getting late." Osamu said and you was about to open your mouth to respond but someone cuts you off.

"I'll come with her." Atsumu said.

You blinked your eyes in surprise. Osamu and Rintaro head to the other direction. You turned around and faced the setter.

"You don't have to come with me." You said.

Atsumu glanced at you, "I want to buy too." He plainly responded.

Why are you acting like this?! You thought.

You and Atsumu head to the park and saw an ice cream vendor. You bought a [flavor] ice cream while Atsumu bought a [flavor] one.

You poked the ice cream with your pointing finger before swiping it off to Atsumu's cheek.

"What the-?!" Atsumu was surprised.

He looked at you but you're already looking away with a small pout on your lips.

Atsumu did the same thing. He swiped some ice cream on your nose and to your cheek.

"H-hey!" You chuckled.

Atsumu giggles; those giggles surprisingly made your heart flutter and you felt different.

You stared at him and thought he was beautiful when he's laughing.

"Oh, so you're staring at me now." Atsumu teased.

You blushed, "I am not!" You said.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." Atsumu cracked a smile before putting his arm around your shoulders; pulling you closer to him.

Little didn't he know, there's also a small smile painted on your face.