✎ : 15 - 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

Author's Note :

Thank  you  so  muchmi  luvs、for  staying  until  the  end

Thank you so much
mi luvs、for staying until the end.
All of your supports for this ff are
deeply appreciated!╰(*'︶'*)╯♡
I hope you like this finale.
I did my best >>>':

BTW、the next chapter is a SMUT!
Please do not proceed if you're not
comfortable with it.

──────

You look at your man with wide eyes while he was panting hard; sweats are rolling down from his forehead

Sadness were written on his eyes.

They've lost the match with Karasuno. After bowing and thanking their opponents, you saw Inarizaki boys heading out of the court.

You stand up from the seat and follow them.

It took you minutes to find Atsumu sitting on the bench with a towel almost covering his head.

You walk towards him.

"You did great. You're really awesome." You cracked a small smile.

Atsumu looked up and you saw his face lit up a bit upon seeing you. He stretched out his arms.

"Please hug me, I badly need it." He said.

You feel sad; even though he's trying to be okay, you can feel him breaking down inside. You wrapped your arms around him as he wrapped his around your waist.

"Thank you for supporting me." Atsumu said.

"Anything for my pretty setter." You said then caressed his hair.

"My heart is melting, stop." Atsumu nuzzled his face on your stomach.

A giggle escaped from your lips.

"Didn't know you can be cute sometimes." You teased.

Atsumu stand up then he pecked your lips; which made you blush.

"I wanted to kiss you longer but we're in a public place, so I'll do it later." He said then he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Let's go watch some matches." He smiled.

"Alright. Let's grab some snacks too. You're probably hungry." You said and the two of you started walking.

"I want onigiris." Atsumu pouted and felt his stomach growls.

You chuckled, "Okay, let's grab some onigiris as well." You responded.

Atsumu softly squeezed your hand as he sweetly look at you.

Get a man who will look at you just like how Atsumu look at his girl.

───────────────
EXTENDED ENDING
───────────────

You walk next to Atsumu; the two of you walking under the starry night near on the riverside. It was a calm and peaceful night.

None of you were talking; you're just enjoying each other's presence. Atsumu is probably tired from their match and still feel sad about their defeat, but you still can see a tiny smile on his lips. You glanced at him again, for who knows how many times.

You stopped from your pace.

"Hey." You started.

He looks at you, "Yes?"

"Uhm..."

You don't know where to start or if you'd be able to pull out those words.

Atsumu squeezed your hand.

"Is there something bothering you? You can tell me, Y/N." Atsumu said; you can feel that he's worried.

You shake your head.

"I just wanted to say thank you." You said.

"Are you going to break up with me?" Atsumu asked.

"No, Atsumu." You chuckled.

Atsumu cutely tilted his head, "Then why are you thanking me?" He asked.

"Thank you for choosing me. Honestly, you had the chance to go back to her comfort, but you're here instead." You smiled.

Atsumu felt his heart melt. You're always the tsundere towards him, but seeing you expressing your feelings towards him makes him extremely happy inside.

"I genuinely love you, Y/N." Atsumu softly caressed your hair like he always do.

You wrapped your arms around his waist; securing him.

"I will choose you for everyday and for always." He added before giving your lips a soft peck before resting his forehead to yours.

Atsumu lovingly stare at your eyes and your hug tightens.

"I really love Atsumu."

"My heart-!!!!"

───────────────
THE END
───────────────