✎ : 09

( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

Eyyyy! It's been a while since I updated this book. I really need to have some time or I'll just leave wattpad.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter; probably sucks though.

⌘♡♡⌘♡♡⌘♡♡⌘

"You must be [l/n]-san?"

An very unfamiliar voice from a girl asked behind you. Slowly turning around with a confused look on your face; your eyes met those hazel ones.

She have a brown shoulder-length hair, small lips, wide emotionless eyes and fair skin tone. She's simply pretty.

"Uhm, do I know you?" You asked while chewing the bread.

She smiled a little before sitting next to you.

"Do you mind if I sit with you? I really have no one to eat lunch with." She calmly said. Her voice is like a melody.

You nodded your head, "S-Sure, I don't mind though." You said.

"My bad, you probably didn't even know me. I'm Hitomi Aoi from class 3-1." She said.

Your jaw dropped, Aoi? That sounds very familiar... Wait, don't tell me she was Atsumu's... Your mind trailed off the thoughts.

"Are you..?"

"Yes, I'm Atsumu-kun's ex-girlfriend." Aoi smiled a little.

Okay, so now what do you want from me?

"I see. Well uhm, do you need something? Or how can I help you?" You asked.

"Actually, I just want to ask you something. Is Atsumu asking you out or rather is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

You coughed, "N-No! We're just friends though." You responded.

Aoi nodded, "I see..." She said.

"I know this is personal and if you don't mind me asking, why did you two broke up?" You asked.

Aoi sighed, "I accidentally cheated on him. We had a fought before we broke up and I was so mad that I ended up kissing someone because I was confused, carried away, I don't know." She responded.

"So, you were mad and broke and you seek for someone who will comfort you and you ended up kissing this guy?" You asked.

Aoi nodded, "Yes and we both broke up. It was his fault that I was mad though. I saw him almost flirting with a cheerleader." She said.

"But he told me he tried winning you back." You said.

"He did but Is he still trying or is he planning to?" She asked.

"W-Well I don't know about that though." You rubbed your neck.

Aoi smiled, "I should talk to him instead. It was nice talking to you [l/n]-chan. I'm hoping to get to you know more." Aoi said before standing up from her seat.

"Y-Yeah, you too." You managed to cracked a small smile.

Aoi left the cafeteria.

You look down at your food, "Thinking about Atsumu and Aoi-san getting back together makes me feel weird." You said to yourself.

WHY?