Chapter 9: Fuck It Up

"Back off her!" His voice was so terrifying it woke me from my semi sleep-walk to class and I rushed to the voice.

Jameson had Koda pinned against the wall and a crowd was beginning to form.

I barely managed to get myself out of bed this morning, how the hell am I going to deal with this?

Kodas sister Petra stood trying to pull him off Koda while Kristoffer shouted at Petra to let the brothers fight it out.

Honestly, I wanted to walk past them and straight to class but I stayed.

I grabbed Jamesons arm to pull him from
his brother but received a hard smack to the nose. Koda's elbow was practically rock solid, it made my eyes begin to water. Stepping back, I scrunched my face and leaned forward letting the blood fall to the floor.

Koda began apologizing quickly "I'm really sorry Anne, I didn't mean to, I didn't see you there!" He continued despite Jameson's grasping hold on his T-shirt into the wall.

Shaking my head I lifted my hand "It's fine Koda, just drop this and we'll all be good. It's too early for this crap." I said taking the napkin Kristoffer held out to me.

Before I could look up, a raging step sister from hell came running at me full force and claws out.

I let out a "Agh!" And she tackled me to the floor wrapping her hands around my neck going to choke me. "Die you slut!" She spit on my face and I wiped the spit off with my hand and then dragged it over her own face.

Her eyes went wide and she strengthened her grip around my neck.

The blood from my nose began filling my mouth and I could taste the metallic liquid flowing down my throat.

Grabbing her by the throat, I tightened my own grip watching her turn red.

'Not to interrupt but you're still drinking your own blood.'

I need to get off my back before I choke on my own blood. Fuck.

Taking a fist full of her hair, I yanked it to the left watching her go with her hair and land on her back but not before her head bounced off the floor. I gave her a hard punch to the face and then another just because.

Standing quickly, I watched her curl into a ball before passing out while I stepped back and wiped blood from my nose calmly.

Jameson and Koda had already started fighting and seemed to be going into it hard. There was a lot of blood but honestly I didn't know who's blood belonged to who, I just knew there was a lot.

Kris tried to intervene and managed to get slammed into the wall really hard. Koda was clearly the bigger of the three and had the upper hand in the situation. Only I had something neither of them did, an undying wave of rage fueled by my lack of sleep.

Koda was going ape on Jameson's face and I quickly moved behind him and put him in a choke hold while he let go of Jimmy and slammed my back into the wall "Fuck, Koda!" I muttered tightening my hold.

He quit restraining and eventually passed out and I laid him against the wall going to Jameson who was passed out on the floor.

Petra was out cold too and as I stood holding my breath, I listened for a small clap, one that started small but then grew.

I tried to pace my breathing and looked over at the crowd to see Abe clapping with a smile "I am amazed Anne! Honestly, three guys and one girl down." He nodded. "Although you're all going to have to meet with the head mistress for this." He said sighing.

"Alrighty everyone go to your first class! That's the bell!" Abe called over the sound of the bell ringing.

I eyed Kris who was waking up and looking at me then the other three on the floor. "You alright?" He asked.