Chapter 4

"Y-yeah..." Hiccup said, he sighed from nerves and looked away. "I have a lot to do, I should get going.."

Jack frowned, he didn't want Hiccup to go. But with a huff, he grabbed his staff and stood. "I'll see you around, dragon nerd." He said, sticking his staff out, frosty air swirled around it; then with a whoosh, he was gone.

A day went by and Hiccup hadn't seen the white haired boy. He wondered if maybe it was just all a dream. How could he just find a perfect man like that? Wait ー what? Since when did Hiccup find any man perfect? He pondered, thinking about Jack for the entire day.

Sitting at his desk and working, Hiccup was worried maybe he wouldn't see Jack again. It was awful thinking he wouldn't. But still, he had work. Hiccup picked up his pencil and started scribbling down on paper.

Hours went by, his back ached from working so much.

A whoosh of cold air passed by Hiccup, making him shiver. It was the same feeling as when he first saw Jack ー but ー could it be? Hiccup had to know, he looked up. It was. The tall white haired boy was standing in front of Hiccups' desk. A slight smile on his face. Hiccups' thoughts became a blur, his stomach had a sick feeling in it again. The handsome frost boy was standing in front of him, but why? Hiccup had wanted to see him so badly, but why? It made no sense. But he didn't care anymore. He stood, leaving his pencil to drop to the ground.

His legs shook a bit, feeling a whoosh of awkwardness tingle through him.

Jack smiled a bit wider, knowing Hiccup could see him. He felt warm inside, but, why? He never felt warm, ever.

Hiccup walked out from behind his desk, taking shaky steps, creaking the wooden floor boards. After a few seconds, he stood next to Jack. Hiccup ー without thinking ー poked the mans' shoulder, making sure he was there.

Jack grinned slightly, "Yeah, I'm here." He said, the corner of his mouth curving into a slight smirk.

"But ー what? Why?" Hiccup asked, not really thinking at this point.

"Well, I wanted to see you again." Said Jack, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Uh ー" Hiccup stuttered. He didn't know what to say. The perfect man wanted to see him again.. A jolt of joy sparked through Hiccup, he didn't exactly know why, but he liked it. But ー would Jack think the same? Would he? He was a man. Hiccup was a man. There was a slight problem. Hiccup bit his lip tightly, making it turn a slight pinkish-yellow color.

Jack stood looking at Hiccup, his smirk faded away. 'Crap.. he's looks so cute..' He thought, seeing Hiccup bite his lip. He looked somewhat uncomfortable, like he didn't enjoy the situation. Jack wasn't sure what to do, he thought that maybe Hiccup didn't want him there. Jack began to sweat from nerves, he looked over Hiccup, 'Shit, he's gorgeous...' Jack thought, but ー wait ー why did he think that? What? Nothing made any sense, he didn't know what to do.