thangs

"The pieces are all together! We did it!"

"My my! Thank you very much!" the phone thanked, "Now then... allow me to guide you..."

The diddily darn thing assembled itself.

"Into the promised land!"

"Amazing!"

"Please step right inside, don't be shy!"

You watched as the blue team stepped inside, you really didn't want to get  inside the huge ass blender.

"Come on, (Y/n)!" Goggles encouraged, unknowingly helping the sinister phone.

"Hell naw. I'm not getting inside a giant blender again. Plus, I don't wanna be a damsel in distress when Rider comes in and saves your asses," you explained.

Slam!

Your eyes widened in surprise at the abrupt noise of the door slamming against the blender.

'Ah, the door is shut...?'

"A BLENDER?!"

"WE CAN'T GET OUT!"

"So, one of you has realized I've been collecting the brightest and best for my experiments," the phone stated, as you gave the inanimate object a neutral look.

"(Y/N), HELP US!"

"Though I never anticipated such random idiots would tag along with no. 10,008..."

"Don't call us idiots!"

"Well, this is fine. You're cretins will be the ingredients to my ultimate goal," the phone explained, "For that goal, everyone shall be gathered..."

"(Y/n)! Help us!"

"...And be ground to paste!"

On cue, you casually watched as the blender began to blend— starting from the pinnacle, and gradually making it's way to it's victims. You nervously watched the idiots cry, waiting for Rider to come. How could you be sure?

"(Y/n)! Help us!"

"We're gonna be smothered!"

You sweat dropped as you ignored the cacophony that is their screams.

"(Y/n)! Why—"

"RIDER'S ALREADY HERE YE GODDAMN MAGGOT SHUT THE HELL UP!" you snapped, annoyed and covering your ears, though not sure as to whether you were right or not.

Crack!

Alert, you looked up and noticed a crack in the roof. 'Oh, there's Rider...'

Crash!

"HEY!"

"Rider!"

"Waahh!"

Smash!

You watched as Rider cracked the blender open, freeing the victims.

"Hmph. That was close," Rider coldly stated, then sternly eyeing you, "Hey, you were outside the blender and undamaged... Don't tell me you—"