gloves but maybe with a harem

A/n: Ok so imma rewrite this book once the Splatoon manga hits chapter 40 (three chapters from now) because I want to rewrite this since I'm dissatisfied. Also uhm yeah still need a title.

"Square King Ranked Cup's first semifinals.."

"Team Gloves vs The X Blood!"

"Do your best, Gloves!" Goggles cheered from like right beside you.

"Yep, do your best," You lazily cheered because author decided (Y/n) did not have enough good qualities to be a harem protagonist.

"The X Blood have already defeated Prince, who posses even more potential than the King!"

'Probably not in bed though.'

"How will Team Gloves hold out against a team like this?!"

"Really? What can they do?"

"This is X Rank we're talking about!"

It annoyed you they were basically insulting underrated boy Gloves WHO NEEDS A GODDAMN FUCKING X READER FANFIC AND MAYBE TOSS IN HALF RIM FOR HAREM PURPOSES but you decided it was not worth the time of the fabulous (Y/n), to deal with small lowly background peasants.

You decided to tune out what Marina was blabbering about the stage and mode and whatever, until Goggles just fell into the water since the stage was Manta Maria.

"Huh, totally forgot that he does that in this chapter," you verbalized, catching he idiot by the collar. Because of that, some bare skin showed but you weren't on the receiving end of the fan service because of your angle. Rather, there were probably non-existent piranhas in the water eyeballing Goggles, maybe seeing nipples... Unless he was wearing a bra~?

You internally snickered at the thought, as you holstered him upwards and basically tossed him into the ground. "Get yeeted."

Smack!

Prince was somewhat concerned with your action, "Goggles, are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Goggles cheers, getting up. "(Y/n) tosses like a horse!"

Straight man genes and instincts ran through Glasses at immense speed and velocity, "A horse?!"

"Pshht, you lie~" you giggled, "Lying grape flavored shitty dictator rat~"

"You know what he tastes like..?" Prince mumbles, taken aback.

"What? You're gonna interpret my phrasing like that after the last chapter?!"

Woah Prince, such heartbreak.

"Last chapter..?"

You clung to the memories of the Prince fan service that occurred in the last chapter of this fanfic. "Having fourth wall breaking powers really is lonely..."

"Semifinals round one...

Ready...

Go!"

To the sweet melody of Marina shouting through a microphone, both teams charged straight ahead on cue.

You watched the match, not really that interested.

"Double Egg, you're going to get done in again," you heard Vintage say at some point. That quote was an obvious turning point in the battle, but you felt the need to shout something from the crowd.

"MAYBE THIS TIME, HE'LL 'GET DONE IN' BY A BIG BOOBIED GIRL!"

Double Egg was more concerned with your statement than what Vintage had said, "WH-WHAT THE HELL?!"

Gloves rolled over to splat Double Egg as expected, though was rather hesitant. Obviously because of what you said and maybe stifling a laughter or whatever.

"Eheh , you're wide open!"

Splat!

He likely felt uncool for doing that right after your wondrous quote, but it was absolutely mandatory you show affection and humiliate him a small bit more.

"Woah! Gloves is a big boobed girl confirmed!"

Glasses sighed, "I think you should stop saying such things."

"Fine then," you submitted," But either way, she's totally lesbian for me~"

"Uhm, I think you should really stop," Prince mentioned, surprising you. Was he jelly?

You pouted, "Fine~"

In reality, making this minor scene of Gloves being a big boobed girl was rather smart on your part.

For one, you could ask Gloves to just take his shirt off, since he'll probably get annoyed with it (bEcAuSE hE mUsT lIKe yOu aNd wHaTs yOU tHiNkInG hEs a mAn), And boom, a perfectly excuses fan service scene~ So very convenient for the author.

By doing that, you had also given Vintage plenty of time to charge his Ballpoint and splat Gloves, but you noted he didn't. Was he for eel distracted? Interesting...

"Huuhh? What's goin-"

Splat!

Wow, Red Cuff was also distracted by you calling Gloves a big boobed girl. So was Clips, who had just splatted Red Cuff. No, wait, could it be?!

'Gloves has a secret harem?!'

Your thoughts took you to a journey.

"They've stopped the Rainmakers advance!"

Vintage clicked his tongue in annoyance.

'Oh, because I didn't give you the time to charge your Ballpoint and save or the very least take revenge for your teammates, with my very mild interference.'

'Then again, why am I bothering to help the X Blood? Even though I know I very much fawn over Vintage, haven't I actually known Gloves and friends longer? Why don't I feel like I'm betraying anyone at all?'

You brushed off the thoughts that obviously were relevant, 'Whatever, I must like Vintage a lot more than I had initially thought.'

Anywho, yadah yadah. The battle kind of went on as seen in Chapter 37.

"Celebrating when you've only managed to disrupt our battle formation?" Vintage scoffed, "How pathetic."

You yourself felt like scoffing at him since it's a fucking noob move to let double tenta missiles and sting ray just manipulate you wErE tHeY eVeN rEaLLy x rAnK

"The one who has the most fun wins."

"You still think you have a chance? Impossible."

A/n: Right so I felt like making this chapter more exciting by plotting some minor plot or smth idk lol.