'𝐫𝐞𝐝' 𝐦𝐯

The black screen fades leaving a childish silhouette on her back lit by a spotlight of white light

The black screen fades leaving a childish silhouette on her back lit by a spotlight of white light. A lot of spotlights light up, creating a row of lights. The loud sound causes the girl to turn around, revealing the face of a Red of only nine years old.

The girl begins to walk, as she moves her form changes. Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen...the age of the girl changes showing the stages through which she has passed until arriving at the form of the current Red of twenty-seven years and then her steps stop. Suddenly the white lights turn off and change for a slight red color.

Red, who kept her head down, raises her head and then opens her eyes. For a moment the plane focuses on her face and then the lights go out. The screen is black again.

This time the twenty-seven-year-old Red is standing in the middle of what appears to be nothingness. Around her a lot of screens are lit and a countdown is shown on them, causing the confusion to be expressed on her face. The screens turn red and a distorted voice begins to speak.

"Red, the new singer of YG Entertainment, is leading the top charts with her new song"

The ten-year-old girl singing 'Can not help falling in love' is reflected in the hundreds of screens that surround her. Red turns on herself, her eyes never stop looking at the old images reproducing. The scene changes again and the voice speaks again.

"YG confirms relationship between Red and G Dragon"

Short images of both appear on the screens. Concerts together, events that both have been holding hands, interactions caught by the 2NE1TV cameras. The last scene made Red's heart twist a little, they were both in one of G Dragon's concerts. They were not a couple by then.

"Red crying in the permorfance of 2ne1 in the MAMA awards."

The first notes of the base of 'Fire' began to sound throughout the room. The five girls had left the stage floor of the MAMA awards and the audience shouted excitedly although the girls weren't so excited because they knew they wouldn't performance together again. Minzy had decided to leave the group and start a solo career. When 'I AM THE BEST' was about to end, Red couldn't prevent a couple of tears from falling down her cheeks. She remember that the girls released their microphones and embraced her in silence, that the lights went out and that both the public and the idols who watched the performance were worried and confused.

She smiled slightly before lowering his head to keep the tears from coming out again.

Then the scenes changed again causing her to raise her head. This time the mysterious voice was not alone, many more accompanied it, and not a single scene was reproduced on all the televisions but many different and fast moving on the screens.

"Red and G Dragon end their relationship."

"Does Red have mental problems?".

"Korea decides to give the title to the queen of music to Red".

"2NE1 is separated".

"Red is nominated for three categories in the American awards, Billboard!".

"The fame of our favorite singer, Red, expands to America and Europe."

"Red wins two Grammys!"

And bum.

The televisions exploded causing that the pieces of the screens fell on her. She bent down, still with her hands covering her ears and screamed waiting for the crystals to stop falling on her. Finally the calm arrived.

She looked around the room, the pieces of screen were on the floor but the televisions were still piled between them, making a kind of cage for her. She sighed and got up, ready to try to find a way out but a light from her back stopped her.

A television was still intact.

"YG Entertainment announces Red's departure and thanks her for the seventeen years of contract."

The press conference that Mr. Yang had had the day after Red announced her departure from the agency on Instagram was projected on the screen. She frowned.

The images became of poor quality until the screen went black. 'Game over' could be read in red letters.

She took a couple of steps, ready to walk towards the only live television but then another path of lights, just like the one a few minutes ago came on causing a roar that caught her attention. She started to follow the lights, it seemed that they were not going to take her anywhere and she was already starting to get tired but the way to it was over. A little gurl separated it at the end of the path of lights, she was under the last focus, one white while there was a pink one between them and the one that pointed to Red was the color with the same name as her.

Shw watched the girl meticulously, it didn't take hwr long to realize that it was her but at nine years old. She smiled at her and the girl smiled too before raising a hand to touch her but then everything went black.

— RED by Red.
Produced by Jay Park.
Directed by Christian Yu.
AOMG © 2018

I'm thinking about uploading my eighth member of ikon here, what do you think? 🧐